Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex just shot more tentacles, this time aimed for her wings. "Never, my dear," he smiled as his tentacles reached for her wings. "You're mine now, body, mind, and soul!"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Her wings soon became tangled in tentacles and she dropped to her knees, wincing in pain. "Im not yours! You wont delete me!" She screamed as she struggled for her life, actually biting at the closest tentacle to her head. She did not want this, it was to early for her to be deleted!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Delete you? I would never want to do that!" Alex yelled. He walked over and looked his prey in the eye and pulled off the helmet, seeing her golden hair and blue eyes. "Do you know what I want, little Angewomon?"

((You know your link for a pic doesn't work))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Give me back my helm!" She said as she kicked and thrashed. She had a sinking feeling growing in the pit of her stomach. She was helpless. She held back her tears and gritted her teeth. "How should I know what you want?! Let me go!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why? You look for better without," Alex smiled. The tentacles kept their grip on her and he grabbed her cheeks and pulled her into a forceful kiss, smashing his lips with hers. He sucked on the soft lips and licked them, but did not push his tounge into her mouth.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy's eyes could not have been wider as she was kissed. She tried as hard as she could to pull away. She could not understand this, why on earth was he kissing her?! Did he mean that he loved her in some twisted way? That he liked her? If so, why was he binding her...and why did this feel strangely pleasurable? It began to sink in slowly. Some digimon had done it before but it was a very rare occurrence. Rape. She struggled even harder and kicked and screamed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The tentacles easily held her as Alex kissed her lips. He pulled back and licked her neck and kissed it, sucking on it and leaving a hickey. "So soft, so beautiful. Do not deny that it doesn't the least bit pleasured?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It hurts!" Angy cried out. It was true, though not to the extent that she was making it out to be. As a holy digimon, being subjected to lust like this left a burning sensation where ever he touched. "Ahhhh! Let go! Im not a thing for you to have your way with! Im a digimon! Let me go!" She demanded, still struggling, though she was becoming tired. Why was she not strong enough?! Why?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You want it though. I see it your eyes. It feels good, doesn't? The lust, the pleasure... You love it, don't you?" Alex asked and pulled her into another kiss, his hands rubbing her two breasts.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She yelped and tried to pull away again. She broke the kiss for just a second and pleaded "Please, sto-" but she was locked back into it and could only hang there as her breasts were molested and kissed against her will. Crystal tears spilled from her eyes as she was kissed and her face turned red in a deep blush.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)