Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex moaned as he fucked his lover, and he rammed into her with his cock, panting and moaning in pleasure. "I love you, Silvia," he moaned, first licking her large tits, tasting and drinking her milk, before kissing his albino skinned lover, making her taste her own milk, as well as allowing his tongue to explore her mouth. Kiss me like you kissed me at our wedding. When you kissed me with just as much passion as I kissed you...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia moaned loudly in pleasure and obeyed him, kissing, for one of the few rare times, with just as much force and passion as her master was kissing her. Her body was heating up with passion, her breasts rubbed against his chest as she held him to her tightly. Suddenly the door creaked open and in walked little Tali, yawning and rubbing her eyes cutely, dressed only in her thin night gown. "Papa? Momma?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was so focused on his pleasure, he could barely make out his daughter's voice. He couldn't help but bring out his tentacles, which moved towards Tali, and attempted to bind her, knowing she liked that. "Don't worry, Tali. Daddy is just playing with the rest of the family. Playing like how you and I did in the bath, remember?" he moaned, as a smaller tentacle moved beneath her nightgown and rubbed Tali's young pussy, as her arms and legs were held by the tentacles, hopefully.

"As for you, Silvia...Keep kissing me," he whispered, before kissing his lover once more.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tali squeaked as she was bound and fell sideways onto the floor, struggling light to get free, though that only made her small nipples hard and her young pussy wet with pleasure. She then moaned and began to pant and blush as she felt her father's tentacles rubbing against her pussy. "D-Daddy..." She moaned pitifully, already trained into a good sex slave.

Silvia obeyed her master as always and eagerly returned to the kiss, her thrusting body dripping with sweat and her juices, her orgasm nearing, as were the orgasms of the other girls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
More tentacles ripped out of Alex's back and shot towards the girls. Angy and Flare were lifted into the air and had their pussies fucked, with smaller tentacles entering their asses. Their faces were kept close though, as though ordering them to continue to kiss, their large breasts pushing against one another.

Ren, Z, and Tali were all brought close together, with the two older girls' pussies and butts being fucked like the others. Ren and Tali were brought face to face, with Alex silently ordering them to kiss, with Z getting her pussy and ass fucked beneath them, licking at Ren's pussy, before switching to Tali's and then back again.

Finally, Silvia wasn't given a smaller tentacle, knowing that she could take it, as her sexy ass was fucked by a tentacle, and two more latched on to her tits, sucking on her breasts. I love you, my wife. You are one of the most beautiful beings I have ever seen, and if you promise not to tell the others....I find you the most beautiful. I love you, Silvia. I love you, my slut. My daughter. My Gardevoir. Now and forever, I love you... he mentally moaned, fucking her and the other girls with amazing force, while having Tali's pussy and breasts teased by smaller tentacles.
Angy and Flare cried out and came as they were lifted and fucked, moaning and panting against one another as they continued to make out as they were fucked. Tali and Ren both blush before they locked lips and began to make out, mother and daughter, Tali's smaller breasts rubbing into her Mother's impressive rack. And each would shiver and pleasure when Z switched between licking one or the other, eliciting sweet muffled moans from both. And Silvia nearly came as the tentacles was rammed into her ass, her heart swelling as she heard her master's words. She wanted to cum with him, and so she did her best to hold back, waiting for his permission.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Silvia...Just hold on...a little longer," Alex begged, trying to control himself as he tried to give himself one of the best climaxes since he had started slavery. He fucked away at her body, and listened to the moans of all the women in the room. He yelled out, "All of you! Tell me who is your Master!" before violently cumming, filling Silvia with more of his sperm than ever before.
All the girls cried out their master's name as they came, particularly Silvia, who was filled to the brim with Alex's cock. All the other girls continued to make out, even Ren with her barely conscious daughter. Life was going to be different now, Alex had complete control, four children, and several sluts to look after. He would live happily with them for quite a long while.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex laid him and his girls on the ground, with Angy on his right and Silvia on his left. He pulled Angy away from Flare and kissed her lips, also ordering Flare to kiss Tali and Ren and Silvia to make out. Alex enjoyed his life as best he could, knowing that something would go wrong someday. For now though, life was paradise. Women to fuck, and all of them his. At least...until Jacob comes of age...
THE END