Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
((Timeskip is fine. Sorry for being vague. Do you have something planned, or do you want me to do it?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Go ahead, I got nothing. If you want, we could make the end now.)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((There's one last thing I want to do before the end))

When the last of Alex's children were finally born, the human called an announcement from all of his slaves. He wanted them to meet him in his room. Z, Silvia, Rena, Flare, and Angy. When they all made it, he gave each two pills. "Swallow both of these. The first is to prevent pregnancy. The second is a surprise."

As soon as each girl swallowed their pills, the effect would take place. They would all feel amazing pleasure, that was almost enough to make atleast some of the cum on the spot. Z fell to the ground, her pussy wet, but before she could figure herself, Alex said, "The pill is to increase the pleasure you feel, and make you sensitive to any more pleasure for the next twenty minutes...I thought we should celebrate the last of my children born, with an orgy," he smiled, as tentacles came out of his back. He looked at the girls though, wondering how the pills had affected them, as he chose who to fuck...or rather, who to fuck FIRST.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
All the girls entered and took their pills, and seconds later Ren, Flare, and Angy had all fallen to the ground and where withering in pleasure on the ground. Angy and Flare hugged each other and locked lips, kissing each other as they ran their arms across each others sexy bodies. Ren jumped on top of Z and began to lick and kiss her face, moaning helplessly as he body ground agaisnt the pokemons. And Silvia moaned and fell to her knees in pleasure, but she was much better at handling it than the others where. She smiled and waited, knowing not to pleasure herself unless her master allowed it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Z happily kissed and licked Ren back, moaning in pleasure as she tried to return the pleasure to the yellow vixen. "Z-zig...." she whispered, trying to kiss and lick Ren's breasts.

As for Alex, he walked over to Silvia and kissed her cheek. He looked into her eyes and kissed her lips, and whispered, "I love you...I love you so much. My wife. My child. My slut. My slave. My everything." He then kissed her lips, his hands moving to undress her as the rest of his slaves began to kiss and stroke each other, further arousing him.
"Ahhh yes!" Ren moaned as Z reached her sensitive tits, still full of milk and large. The other two were working off each others clothes as this happened, grinding their pussies together. Silvia kissed back timidly, blushing from his kind words, and soon she was naked before him and in his arms. "Master..." She said softly, kissing his chest and face, her eyes full of lust and love for her master, her pussy already wet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Lay on the ground, on your back, and play with yourself. Finger yourself, and then lick your own juices off of your fingers. Then beg your husband, your daddy, to fuck you like the beautiful, perfect slave you are," Alex whispered, practically begging to see his green haired lover pleasure herself. As for Z, she placed her lips on Ren's, kissing the yellow vixen while she rubbed her smaller chest against Ren's.
Silvia obeyed, laying on the ground before him, spreading her legs and fingering herself. She moaned blissfully as she did, her fingers pumping in and out as her other hand played with her breast. She She arched her back, thrusting her hips into the air as she continued to finger herself, her juices running down to her bellybutton where they collected. She then removed her dripping finger and placed them in her moaning mouth, sucking on them, licking them clean before looking up at Alex. "Ohhhh, master, Please love me. Daddy, I need your dick inside me. Please fuck me daddy!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was happy to obliged, as he got on top of his green haired lover and began to fuck her wet pussy, followed by kissing her lips. His hands also began to rub, and squeeze her large tits, his thrusts uncontrollable as he fucked her nonstop with his hard cock. "I love you," he whispered, before moving down to lick and suck on her white neck, leaving hickeys as he kissed and licked her.
"Ahhh, master...uhh!" Silvia moaned as she was fucked, She moaned softly as he inserted himself into her, and then began to pant and moan adorably, her sexy pale body trembling with pleasure. Her nipples were hard points of pleasure and dribbled milk for her master as he played with them, her body shivering as Alex licked her sweat glazed flesh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)