Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex smiled and kissed her lips, before taking her hands and licking them clean of her own juices, tasting her. "You taste so sweet, my fair angel," he whispered, and kissed her again, as his left hand rubbed one of her large breasts, as he passionately french kissed the Digi-woman.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Angy blushed as he licked her fingers clean and then moaned as he began to kiss her and rub one of her large, milk filled breasts. Her body was hot from her masturbating, and sensitive from her pregnancy, and every touch he gave her brought a new moan from her locked lips.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Alex kissed her, the boy moved his tentacle arm to her pussy, and lightly rubbed it, while his left arm played with her breasts. Even as a phallic shaped tentacle rubbed against her wet cunt, the human never released the kiss, passionately making out with her. Between kisses, he would whisper such things as, "I love you, my Angel," and "I will always be here."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Angy moaned softly, her thighs wet from her previous fun, her pussy burning with need as he teased her. Her large breasts dribbled out some of her honey milk, and her body was soft and affectionate to his every touch. The pregnant cat angle was completely his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The tentacle soon began to push into Angy's pussy, fucking her as Alex made out with her. He pulled his hands away from her large breasts, and in their stead, a pair of tentacles appeared. They began to suck the large breasts, bringing her sweet milk directly into the man. The sweet taste of him milk made her moan with pleasure, and also made him fuck her a little bit harder.
Angy could do little has her body was fucked and her milk was sucked. "M-Master..." She moaned helplessly, hardly able to move as she was submerged in pleasure. It wouldnt be very hard to get her to orgasm since she was still very sensitive to touch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I love you, my sweet angel," he whispered, as two tentacles pushed out of his back and latched onto her large tits, sucking and playing with them, as th third fucked her pussy, and he made out with his sweet angel. "Cum, whenever you want."
Angy came on command, arching her back slightly as her pussy gushed out her angelic juices. Her tits also squirted out extra milk due to her orgasm, and her eyes completely glazed over in pleasure as she cried out in complete ecstasy. At last her orgasm passed, and it left her panting and prone on the bed, unable to move or do anything else than lay there and pant, her eyes still glazed over with pleasure, her face a visage of happiness, her tongue sticking out slightly, her breasts heaving with each breath.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex finally pulled away from his fair angel and looked down at her. "I love you, Angy. My sexy, wonderful, wonderful angel," he admitted, and kissed her lips, then her two breasts, then her stomach, and finally her clit, before putting the blanket over her, and wishing for her to sleep. After she did, or told him she did not wish to sleep, he would most likely leave to see how his other girls were doing, or perhaps just return to Silvia.
(Um, what does he do? Would you like to time skip?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)