Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex only increased Silvia's pleasure, as three tentacles shot out of his back. One going into her wet pussy and fucking her, the other two moving over her large breasts, and changed into new forms. They then latched onto her tits, sucking on them, and sending her milk straight into Alex for him to taste. "You make a wonderful cow, my little slut," he moaned, fucking only faster and harder. "Ahhh...I'm going to fill you with my seed again, my love!" he declared his orgasm nearing.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia almost couldn't take anymore and was bouncing on his cock as he brought her over the edge of complete ecstasy. "Master!" She cried out, blushing hard as she came, her love juices overflowing, her tits pumping out more milk and her ass and pussy tightening drastically as her soft voice filled the room.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex did not slow down. Instead, even as Silvia orgasmed, he fucked her hard and fast, slapping her butt and groping her tits as he moaned in pleasure. "I love you, my Silvia," he whispered into her ear, as he fucked her without mercy. "I want you to scream, my little slut. Remind your husband, who owns your slutty body!" he commanded, as he felt his orgasm coming, and with a loud scream, shot a huge amount of cum into Silvia's body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia cried out again and again, her body ravaged by Alex and his insatiable lust. Finally she felt him cum inside her, and came again from the joy, knowing that her master was satisfied. She arched her back and thrust her breasts out as her voice filled the room, echoing off the walls. Silvia then fell back into his embrace, hugging her master and nuzzling him, covering him in soft kisses if allowed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My wife is such a slut," Alex moaned, as he slowly pulled out of Silvia, and cuddled on the bed with her, kissing her face and lips, as his hands groped her tits. "I love you, Silvia. My daughter, my wife, my slave, my cock hungry whore, my perfect lover, my angel....My everything," he said, as he moved her so they were facing one another, and he moved down to suck her tits, desiring her milk.
Silvia moaned weakly as her soft breast relinquished its warm milk to Alex. She could do little but hug her master and enjoy the moment as she closed her eyes, feeding her trainer, her master, her husband, and her father with her milk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rest now, my dear. I can fuck you more later on," Alex smiled and kissed Silvia, making her taste her own milk. Once the green haired beauty was asleep, the human boy would dress himself and leave to see how his angel, Angy, was doing.
Silvia would moaned softly but cling to him a little. She wanted to sleep with him tonight, to not be alone in her bed as she often was when Alex finished with her. But she would release him, blushing and ashamed that she had not controlled herself properly.

If Alex went on to Angy's room, he would find the pregnant angel panting and moaning softly in her own afterglow, having cum just moments before, her naked body bear on the bed, her pussy leaking her angelic juices and staining the sheets.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled at her, and kissed her lips. "I promise I'll be here when you awaken. Now sleep, my love," he whispered.

The human saw his angel, and smiled at her, walking over and gently rubbed her large breasts, followed by kissing her lips. "Hello, my angel," he greeted, if she was too tired to response or hear him.
Angy moaned softly and utter a weak, "Ma...ster..." Her beasts were large and sore from being full of milk, and her body was slicked with sweat. She lay there, still panting softly, her hands coated in her juices from her masturbation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)