Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex listened to Silvia's words, and she would see a tear fall from his eye, and land on her shoulder. "I love you, Silvia...I love you, so much," he cried, not believing something so...so perfect could exist. "You are perfection," he whispered, trying to control his emotions. When he finally had control of himself, he said, "Let's get somewhere more private. Jacob has had enough milk, I think," he said, trying to pull her to their room.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia obeyed her master, setting Jacob down after a moment and following Alex. Her lover's tits were larger than normal. filled with milk for Jacob. Still, he drank only as much as a human did and not as much as a normal pokemon, which often left Silvia's tits larger, achy, and sensitive. She stood before him in her modest dress, awaiting his orders.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Get out of that dress," he ordered, and walked over to the closet. "I have a surprise for you..." Alex smiled as he pulled out a very familiar dress. The same dress that years ago, he had bought. When he had made her walk in public, naked, covered in his seed... He handed the green dress to her, and he himself began to undress himself. "No undergarments. Just the dress."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia nodded and undressed herself completely before donning her old dress. "Master..." She asked softly. "Do you...do you want to be rough with me?" She asked softly, knowing that that was also the day she had disobeyed him to avoid a fight and had been a bit rough with her and made her do all the work. Weak as she was from her preganancy, she was not sure she could do it all by herself if demanded to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No...I just want you...We never did have a nice, honeymoon night. Just you and me, Mrs. Hunter," he smiled, motioning her over. Once she was close enough, he pulled her into a kiss, pushing her body against his naked one, his tongue pushing into her mouth.
Silvia accepted his orders and his kiss as she wrapped her arms around him, her warm body barely clothed as it pressed against his. She was his, completely and totally, and he could do whatever he wanted with her and always keep her love. Silvia moaned softly into the kiss, loving her master and everything he did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex pulled her onto the bed, and the two passionately made out. "Lay on your chest. I'm going to fuck your ass, while you tell me what a dirty, slutty, mother you are," the human smiled, and once she was in position, rubbed his hard dick against her butt. "This is going to hurt...Ready slut?" he asked, and once she was, he would begin pushing his cock into her.
Silvia nodded and did as she was asked, laying down on the bed with her ass raised high, barely covered by the dress. She moaned softly as he rubbed his hard on against her tender hole and could not help but grip the covers as he forced his cock into her. "Im your dirty slut, please fuck me master!" She moaned as he slowly pushed into her. "Ohhh...My breasts are so full of milk master, I feel like Im on fire!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex grabbed his wife's tits and squeezed them, milking them. "I will always fuck you. From now, until the end of our days!" he yelled, fucking her ass hard and fast. "Just relax, my little slut, and let your father, husband, and master take care of you!" he moaned, already feeling like he was going to cum from her tight ass.
Two streams of pokemilk shot from Silvia's breasts as Alex squeezed them, making her cry out with pleasure and blush hard. Between his milking hands on her breasts and his dick deep inside her tight ass, Silvia thought she would go insane, and her pussy continued to drool out her love juices as he continued to fuck her delicious body.

Not to far away, a few rooms down, Tali moaned as she laid in bed, covered in bondage gear Alex had placed her in, her bare little pussy rubbing against a strap that was connected to her arms, which were held behind her back. Each time she moved the strap would stimulate her, as would the little vibrator eggs taped to her perky nipples.

A few doors down from that was flare, who moaned softly as her new daughter sucked hungrily on her tit, feasting on he delicious milk and making the tame pokemon blush as her own daughter brought her pleasure.

And across the hallway was Angy, who was rubbing her clit and moaning softly, secretly masturbating, sucking on her own milk filled tit as she imagined Alex fucking her. Since she was delicate and pregnant, Alex had to hold himself back from her until she gave birth, leaving the angel/cat slave starved for love.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)