Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex sighed, and walked over to Silvia, preferring to be with someone that didn't hate him. "How are you, Silvia?" he asked, and kissed his wife's lips. "Why don't we leave Flare and our new child alone?" he suggested, looking at Silvia and Ren. He then focused on the yellow vixen, with a pleading look. Please don't do anything.

He knew it would go unheard...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia nodded, knowing to do whatever her master wished, and left with him. In recent weeks Ren had all but broken, becoming slowly less and less full of life as she was deprived from the sun, wind and nature. Before she could go to the pool to swim, work out, and sunbathe, now she could only stare out the windows...and even that freedom was endanger if she lept acting up. When the reached Jacob he began to cry and reach for his mother. She gladly lifted him up and offered him her right breast, which he took and began to suck upon, tasting Silvia's own delicious milk.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex sighed as he watched Silvia and his son. He thought of Ren, and thoughts of guilt filled him. Perhaps he should consider just letting her go free...? No...No, it was too late for that....right?

He sighed again, and walked over to Silvia and hugged her from behind. "I love you," he whispered, wanting to know that at least one of his slaves wasn't overly broken.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I love you to...Alex." The fact that Silvia had not responded with the traditional "Master" was either because she truly loved him, or because she had gone into his head and found out what was bothering him. Either way it was at least a well intentioned thing to do, though if he probed her thoughts he would find her worrying a little about punishment for not using her master's name.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was taken back as he heard Silvia say his name. He then smiled, and the Pokegirl would feel his hard cock being rubbed against her asshole, through his pants. "I like how you say my name..." he whispered, kissing her neck.
"Do...do you wish me to use it master?...when...when we are alone?" She asked him as she suppressed a moan, feeling his hard in rub against her and his kisses on her neck. Jacob remained unaware, suckling his mom's precious milk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, I do. I need something to brighten my mood," he smiled, rubbing his cock against her ass more. "You're mine, and mine alone, Silvia. My slutty, whore. My cumdump...My wife..." he then hugged her tighter, and for a second, Silvia could feel his sadness. His guilt. His self-hate. Then her Master covered in up, hiding it.
"Master...Alex..." She said softly as he hugged her and rubbed against her. "It is not your fault. The other girls have made their choices, and Ren will just try to take Flare away from you if you let her go." She reasoned. "Try to understand, there is nothing you can Give Ren to fully satisfy her."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...What about you....? What if you met someone who could give you more pleasure? Or someone else made me THEIR slave? What if you saw me, battered, and broken like a slave, to someone else? What if you found someone better than me in everyway? Would you leave me...?" he asked. "If some woman broke me, humiliated me and turned me into a slave, would you still live me?" he asked, his hollow, and grim...
"Yes." She answered without having to think. "I will always be with you, no matter what you do or what someone else does to you, I will always be your slave, slut, and wife." Silvia cuddled into him as she spoke, showing love and knowing her place.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)