Join our server on Discord

Battle Arena (Renewed)
Giro: *stomach growls loudly* Now that you mention it, I haven't eaten anything onscreen in forever.

Ray: *chuckles* Like this! *taps his glasses, and the crystal lenses flash with hundreds of runes similar to the binary code of the Matrix. He tilts his head up and it "scans" what seemed to be a rectangular digital frame, filling it in until it was a thick, rectangular stone platform with runes carved and etched all over symmetrically, about seven meters in length, five meters in width and three feet in thickness. It lowers down on the ground and hovers a about one and a half feet off it before the runes start glowing various colors* This is part of it! I can keep taking more out until we have enough to build the arena floor. It can be cut and shaped as you please!

Giro: *leaps on top of it and paces* Not bad. Feels sturdy. It doesn't move or anythin'.

Ray: *chortles* Aw Fluffy, not even a little? I missed you!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"You can miss me all you want buddy, but no touching got that." The wolf warned. Silverfang walked over to the stone and hit it with the side of his fist. "Seems pretty dense, should take a beating."
The wolf jumped up on the platform with Giro. "Sure can hold some weight."
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh okay..." Ray sighed lightly. "So how've you been?" He asked cheerily as he turned to face Matt. "Should I go take more out, Matt?"

Giro stomped on it sharply, and looked quite satisfied. "Okay, so it can take several tons of force. When do we get to fight on it?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Matt looks at the stone along with Jacub, who took out his little stick from his pocket that transformed into his main weapon, a large-head Mythril Hammer. "It does loo sturdy to be a floo-" Just now, Jacub hammers it hard once as hard as he could, testing the strength himself, as well as startling Jadeite and Matt.

"Yep, let's use it. Should work out well for this floor..." Jacub said, putting away his hammer once again. It changed back into a small stick once again and he puts it back in his pocket.

*Makeshift Diner*

Jerri cheered to herself as she got the room ready for preparing food when she just remembered... the food!!! Just before she raced back out, she spots her friend Lenna close to the Arena form one of the windows in the room. "Lenna! Aw crap..."She said as she rushed out to her.

*Outside*

Lenna crashed to the ground, too tired now to carry the large pack. "This is too much..." She said, panting. She lied there for a bit to rest, hoping that Jerri would be here soon...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Silverfang stared at the hammer/stick "That is pretty damn cool and I barely felt it. So Giro we got some time before the food arrives, how about we give this a real workout?"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Also, take a look at what happens when you break it!" Ray chuckled. "Giro? Mind throwing a Sealstone-piece at me?"

"I'd love to!" Giro said with a wide, strangely exuberant grin, before suddenly raising his leg up and bringing it down with such a force that the stone cratered around him a little, causing some large chunks to fly upward. With a roundhouse kick, the a chunk darted for Ray, smacking into his chest and causing him to skid several meters before being stopped by a wall.

"Oof- not that hard-" Ray coughed, dropping the seal-rock and clutching his ribs.

"Sorry. Habit." Was all Giro said, as the pieces of sealstone glowed with runes, and started flying back in place as if on rewind. Soon, the platform was as good as new. "Nifty!"

Ray chuckled. "Yep! Its just like a normal ground, but it fixes itself after a while!" He said, and got to summoning large platforms of Sealstone, rapidly covering the arena floor.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*Arena Floor*

Matt's eyes went wide in suprprise. "I've never seen anything like this before..." He looked to Ray. "And in answer to your question earlier, I'm doing ok I guess."

Jacub was also astonished with the properties of the Sealstone. "Amazing... I could really use some of this for Amelia's surface armor..." He murmured, feeling the surface with his hand where it was broken once before.

Jadeite had already started walking back inside as the stone was broken. He wanted to check up on something and left to go see.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heehee! Swell!" Ray chortled bit by bit, the arena floor was scanned and covered by sealstone. Soon, the entire arena floor was covered in it, looking quite darker and more gothic than it did earlier, thanks to the spiky stone torches that held enchanted emerald green flames that dotted the edges for when it became dark.

Giro jogged around on top of it, satisfied to feel it stable and even underneath his bare footpads. "Feels good, I'm gettin' all stoked just standin' here!"

"I can provide you with some if you want, Mr. Jacub!" Ray said as his glasses stopped flashing with glowing runes. "There's more than enough sealstone in that storage area to build several cities block by block!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
-(Gives this thread a 1-up. As stated before, anyone can participate in this RP, but it's main theme is battles if you wish to practice fighting, this RP is the best place for it ^^)-

*Arena Floor*

Matt looked up in the stands to where the loud noises Jerri was causing before was at. "I'm going to check up on the food." He said as he took the same exit as Jadeite did, but took the stairs up to the upper level.

Jacub had a hopeful look to his face. "Do you happen to have a smaller and thinner size of this Sealstone?" He asked Ray as he looked over the Sealstone that was already on the floor.

Jadeite had by now started to head towards a stairwell he had seen upon first entering the arena. Looking at the wall directly in front of him there were symbols on it that seem to warn of some danger below, but what wasn't certain. "It was said this forest arena had secrets similar to the desert arena... I wonder what could be here." Jadeite said aloud, gathering his thoughts as he started to make his way down to investigate.

*Mystic Forest, treeline*

Jerri looked for her friend quickly, using the sun above to aid her but it was already starting to get dark. "Lenna! Lenna!" Hearing a shout she finds her friend just as she lowered her hand. Jerri went to her and inspected her. "Just tired... determined little rabbit..." Jerri said as she put the bag over her lower snake end and Lenna on her back, heading back to the arena with the two.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*inside of one of the Arena rooms*

Dave O and Dark were moving rocks out of the way in perperation to making a rest area for the Arena. Dave O was moving rocks with his magic and Dark in his DarkExVeemon form. "Man...We almost room clear of rocks." Dark said, looking at Dave O.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds