Join our server on Discord

Time to Introduce Myself
Hello all. I'm Masquerade. I like reading and writing and I am hoping to some of my own lemons to the site for people to enjoy. I love yaoi, but I am straight. However, if Lucario was around, I would definitely change my sexuality just for him. That's how much I LOVE Lucario. I joined the site to make friends and no enemies and I hope that people will be glad to have me around. Keep an eye out for a lemon series I'm currently working on called "The Rise" series.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Umm, hey. I'm Cowboy, resident Demon-Wolf, and Renamon's bitch.

Yeah, this is kinda her turf....

Although, from what I've seen, I think Lucario and Renamon get along just fine.*wink wink*

Well, have fun here. Just watch out for the landmines. I laid them about 4 weeks ago, and have no unearthly idea as to where I put them.

...if you find one, just blow it up for me. Poke it with a stick or something. I dunno.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hey there Masquerade! Nice to see another Lucario fan, (and also, one who seems the same attitude ;o ) Hope you enjoy your time around here, and enjoy the site in whole! ^-^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lucario is my favorite character in Brawl, and for other things Heart
Do you like hentai at all? I have a few...dozen...sites, I also have one that's based halfway on Lucario. Though, if pokemon existed, I would probably go with ditto, then I could just have it morph into my pokemon and only screw up one pokemon's life, instead of dozens. (tainting animals for your own sick pleasure is NOT cool)
Welcome aboard the Digi Artists Domain where everything is awesome. Nice quote This is our oasis and we hope you enjoy it like we all have. <4
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I find Lucario to be very fun too. He likes chocolate!

Welcome aboard the boards!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Welcome Masquerade...glad you're here!

Renamon is the one that lured me here. Although, I've grown to love more Digimon and Pokemon, alike...both sexes! :P

Hope to see you around in the threads and RPGs.

Have fun! :D
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
*Crashes a train into a nearby building then jumps out*

You know, you'd think that since they're on tracks they'd be easy to drive. Oh well live and learn, welcome to the board, I'm Shadow I'm like the crazy guy you see walking down the street that you just smile nervously towards then run to the nearest pay phone to call the padded wagon. Well enjoy your stay, and help yourself to anything in the fridge, except the pie. Pie is property of SDP.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lies, all lies, the world is FULL of lies! Pie is MY, MINE, I's property! You can't handle the truth? OF COURSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! The system is in disorder, sinister, and wretched-up in the most of the vile ways possible! Nothing will ever be the same until I, *Gets whacked in the head with a large sauce-pan*

Dot: Good night Scaly Revolutionist! Oh, and welcome to the DaD! *Wags a Greetings flag*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad