We need a new Yuri RP
09-20-2008, 12:20 PM,
We need a new Yuri RP
I really liked Matt Ishida's RP from before and I believe everyone else liked it as well. If she remakes that then I'd be happy as a clam.

But we should get another one up an going.

Before this week I was thinking something on the lines of some random girls were chosen somehow to be infected by a curse which makes them grow into a more feral version of themselves (kind of like a Digimon rip off but your character is the mon and tamer sorta). At first characters will be like "Whoa I've grown and stuff" and everybody is scared of these beast things in their cities from giant flying things to huge Growlmon sized monsters. There are two sides the side to use the powers for bad things and the other side use them sparingly or try to save the cities with it.

Another would be a pirate themed yuri "Booty Pirates" or something.
09-20-2008, 12:25 PM,
RE: We need a new Yuri RP
Heh, don't you worry, Disturbed, I've got a nice Yuri RPG in the works :3 Now if only I could find the un-laziness to write it up...*sigh*
09-20-2008, 12:34 PM,
How about a good, old-fashioned sleepover RP?

You know, like, all the girls from the DaD(Characters, of course) get invited to a big sleepover, with pillow fights, skimpy nighties, and "other stuff". *wink wink*

I'm all for the Pirate thing, though. That one sounds fun, too.

OOH, OOH!!!

What about nurses? There anyway to do a nurse-themed RP?

The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.

09-20-2008, 12:37 PM,
You can really do anything you want :P But RPG's based solely on sex tend to die out quickly/get boring quickly...

There needs to be at least SOME ongoing plot behind it.

Like the sleepover, that would last what, one night? Unless the girls have repeated sleepovers?

The nurses one sounds OK, but that's just another straight-out endless-sex, just with a nurse/hospital theme in it.
09-20-2008, 02:26 PM,
Well, I'm not the one to ask for plots. All my plots revolve around war, and shit like that.

The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.

09-20-2008, 09:43 PM,
I agree the Nurse and Sleepover rps work good for about one or two days then we run out of stuff to do and the rp quickly dies.

Pirates one I'll think about a little more.

The monster one I was thinking of I thought would be really good and I think people would like it.
05-17-2009, 02:57 AM,
yeah, not to ressurect an old topic, but it's really retarted to make a whole new thread.

In the spirit of making the yuri RP forum more active, and more entertaining, I've been tyring to come up with a yuri RP, but as most of the sex-based RPs die like 2-3 days later, I want to do more plot-oriented stuff, which is what I normally do anyways. Now, I've come up with a few already that haven't seen much attention anyways... (apocalyptic, Sisters...)

So, what I'm going to suggest is 2 points of interest here..

Either I will make 1 of 2 RPs...

1 based entirely on sex

another based aorund a plot. I want to know what people really want.

http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]

05-17-2009, 06:32 AM,
You could do a fancy dress sleepover, and have the girls roleplay their chosen costume (pirate, nurse, police girl ect). Then maybe build a plot onto that like an evil perverted villainess kidnaps the girls and sends them through a labyrenth of sexual fantasies in order for them to escape.

UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!

05-17-2009, 01:09 PM,
(05-17-2009 02:57 AM)Rax Wrote: 1 based entirely on sex

RPs based entirely on sex tend to die quickly. Just a heads-up.
05-17-2009, 01:18 PM,
(05-17-2009 06:32 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: You could do a fancy dress sleepover, and have the girls roleplay their chosen costume (pirate, nurse, police girl ect). Then maybe build a plot onto that like an evil perverted villainess kidnaps the girls and sends them through a labyrenth of sexual fantasies in order for them to escape.