Join our server on Discord

DaD's Bizzare Adventures
-----------------------------------------------------

Almost a century ago, a great warrior of heart defeated the most powerful evil to the day- the king of Vampires, Dio Brando. The body of Dio was sent to rest under the Red Sea, in a coffin marked with his own name. But all too soon, the evil of before soon rises to shadow the new day.

It's been a century since the death of Dio, and unbeknowingly to many, a simple fishing boat catches onto a load more then usual. They lifted their 'catch' from where it rested, only to find a coffin- glorious as it is, without knowing it's actual contents. When they opened it, hell broke loose, as the boat completely imploded upon itself and a wave of water shot straight for the shore.

With the awakening of Dio Brando, many people of different origins are now finding themselves embarked with strange powers; their life force becoming a figure that represents themselves. To many, these are known as 'Stands', and each stand has their own special powers. Some may be able to protect, some to fly, or breathe fire, or listen to sounds much more clearly. But there are those aiming to fight against Dio, and those who would fight for Dio.

Which side do you belong to?

----------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I decided I'd take this and try and make it an RPG. So, you're either on Dio's side, or the side against him, lead by my character. As of such, I'll quickly run over the rules:

1. No godmodding. Albeit dodging a few attacks or blocking them will be allowed, excessive blocking and dodging will be taken note of.

2. No powerplaying. Everyone's character is their own, of course. You wouldn't want them controlling your character.

3. Post limit - 6 between 2 people, and 12 between 3. If someone hasn't posted, wait for them. However, in the circumstances that they are seen on the board in 24 hours but do not post, or they are simply not online at all for 48 hours, then they are classed as static and you may carry on without them.

4. Keep your stand's powers to a limit. It might be okay to say it can do mega-fast punching and super-strength, but at least give the stand some weaknesses.

5. Do not ignore other players and what their characters do. If they interact with your character, at least respond to them. This is extremely important especially when your character is fighting.

6. A player can critically wound a character (but through this, the character won't die), but to actually kill off a character requires permission from the player controlling.

7. Sex is allowed of course in this version, but please don't let it interfere with the plotline.

Besides from that, let's get on with the profiles.

Normal Character

Name:
Race:
Description:
Side: Are you with Dio? Or are you against him? You choose.

Stand Character

Name of Stand: Give it something cool, like 'Star Platinum' as an example.
Special Powers: What can your stand do? Look through walls, spot other stands, hear sounds twice as better as others, remarkable sword skills? You choose.
Stand Weakness: This information stays with the Stand user. But list the weaknesses of the stand. Can it not last in fire? Is it's power only available at night? Any conditional or backfiring effects go right here.
Signature Move: Give your best move a name, and try even putting a description to it!

I'll post my profiles later, but for now, let's see! :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Dark
Race: DarkVeemon
Sexuality: Bi
Description: [Image: 2l0xnp.jpg]
Side: Against Dio

Name of Stand: Phoenix fire
Special Powers: Use Fire, can heal wounds, and as remarkable sword skills
Stand Weakness: Can't stay in the cold for long
Signature Move: Sword of Phoenix: Dark jumps high into the air, fire cover his sword, making a shape of a phoenix, come down, stabing his foe, also burning as well
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Normal Character

Name: Yoosei Tsumetai
Race: Vixen
Description: 1m71cm tall twin tailed purple vixen, with long dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes. She usually wears black shorts and a white tank top as well as black fingerless gloves.
Side: against Dio

Stand Character

Name of Stand: Black Rose
Special Powers: she can control ice at will, and use teleportation as well as she knows how to properly use long and curved swords x3
Stand Weakness: She can’t stand hot temperatures and using teleportation wastes great amount of her own power
Signature Move: Diamond Dust (I’ll try to come up with a description to it once I arrive back home x3)
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Ryo
Race: Wolf
Description: 5' 3" in height. Cream-coloured wolf with long black hair reaches to his shoulder, white parts from her snout down to his belly and to between his legs, purple crystal eyes. Others will mistaken him as a female based on his femboy expression. Wearing a normal t-shirt and long pants.
Side: With Dio

Name of Stand: Sky Breaker
Special Powers: Using his 2-inches claws as a main weapon, flexibility of dodging the attack in quick move and sharp vision.
Stand Weakness: Too much of quick dodging will reduce his energy to gather the finishing attack.
Signature Move: Thunder Strike - He chant a spell, gathering as much electricity energy as he could, his sharp eyes staring to the enemy and a thunder strike the enemy from above. Amount of damages is depend of his leftover energy.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Name:Jared
Race:Human
Sexuality:Straight
Description:Tall and skinny with messy hair and glasses. Is always seen wearing a heavy winter jacket no matter the season. The jacket is specially made to not only help contain his power but as a sort of defense. Other clothing is fairly normal for a person of his age.
Side:with Dio(not too often do I play a villain)

Name of Stand:
Arctic Wind
Special Powers: With the jacket on he has a wide control of ice granting him the ability to make swords and other objects out of ice as well as being able to freeze people and objects solid. He can also, while wearing the jacket, go into a desert in the summer during the middle of the day and not be bothered by the heat. Without the jacket his skin turns lite blue, his hair sticks up and turns to ice, and he sprouts two ice wings that grant him flight. His damage resistance is increased beyond normal human levels and his ice control greatly increases.
Stand Weakness:With the jacket he is otherwise a normal human and still subject to the same vulnerabilities and will be affected by cold like any normal human. Without his jacket his body temperature will begin to drop dramatically to the point that he will catch hypothermia and eventually freeze solid. Also the more he uses his higher level powers the faster he will freeze.
Signature Move: Aurora Burst-With the jacket he can fire a beam of multicolored light that is capable of punching through walls and somewhat freeze whatever it touches. Without the jacket it is capable of turning an entire city into a frozen wasteland.
Name: John Ocax
Race: Avian
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Description: Stands about 6' 5". Not too flabby but not too muscular, either. Has golden-brown feathers all over his body, from knee to foot are a hard 'skin' type layer. Usually seen wearing black pants and gloves, and a white longsleeve shirt.
Side: With.

Stand Character

Name of Stand: Give it something cool, like 'Star Platinum' as an example.
Special Powers: Bulk-up, which increases his strength; Feather Wind, Ocax spins rapidly, firing razor-sharp feathers from his body; Phozon Absorb, Ocax absorbs energy from his surroundings, whether it be from electricity, or living things.
Stand Weakness: He's not very strong, so a tough enemy will bring problems for him. Also, cannot see very well in the dark.
Signature Move: Phozon Burst - Releases all stored-up Phozons, creating a large, powerful explosion.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Heh. Ronnie James Dio? That little gremlin that replaced Ozzy Osbourne in Black Sabbath?

ROFL

Anyhoo. I'll join. Just because this seems fun.

Name: "Bravo"

Orientation: Straight

Species: Anthro Southern Timber Wolf

Description: Smokey Grey wolf, with shoulder length black hair, and black eyes. Stands 6'6", and has a 5 foot long tail. Member is 9 by 2 3/4 inches, with a 4 1/2 inch knot. Wears blue jeans, a black t-shirt, Olive green trenchcoat, and olive green wide brimmed hat. He also wears black leather steel toe workboots, and a black leather belt with a large Texas beltbuckle.

Side: With Dio (\m/ >_< \m/)

Weapon: Scythe

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~basti/images/scythe.jpg

Name Of Stand: Hellforge Inferno

Special Power: with his scythe, he can create and control fire and lava, as well as control air tempurature, making it uncomfortable for others around him, but not bothering him in the least. Also makes his scythe as fast as a much smaller weapon, allowing him to hit an opponent several times in quick succession.

Stand Weakness: Very Uncontrollable. He can damage friendlies as well as opponents, whether he wants to or not. Can easily be stopped by water or extreme cold(ice). There also stands(pun not intended)a high chance for this to backfire, severely burning him. While this can be used at any time, it is stronger at night, specifically at 3 a.m., the "Dead Hour". And I'm pretty sure there won't be many battles fought at this hour of the night. Smaller uses, such as lighting a cigarette, won't backfire, but larger uses, such as conjuring a firestorm, will only have a razor-thin chance of working as intended.

Signature Move: "Afterburn" - the blade of his scythe becomes engulfed in flames, adding fire damage to his attack. He can either slash directly at an opponent, or at the ground near him, causing a large, firey explosion when the blade makes contact with whatever. Does do splash damage, so it's good for hitting a group of enemies.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Alrighto, I'll get my profile down. I'll start the RPG when I get back later today.

Normal Character

Name: Kurtz Erixon

Race: Dragon

Sexuality: Straight

Description: Standing at 1m 95cm, Kurtz is a red-haired dragon with green scales and a white underbelly. His eyes are violet, and there's a dark red scar down his left eye. He wears a huge blue trenchcoat with a gold ring in one of the collars, a black shirt underneath and blue trousers.

Side: Against Dio

Stand Character

Name of Stand: Silver Moon
Special Powers: Silver Moon can spot other stands from a distance and punch at extremely fast speeds, chanting 'Ora' with each one. Also, it can slightly move within frozen time.
Stand Weakness: The Stand is weaker in the day then it is in the night.
Signature Move: Angel's Sphere (Silver Moon throws it's fist at lightning speed and if it connects with flesh, will cause a white explosion to engulf the foe)

And now for the villain himself:

Normal Character

Name: Dio Brando

Race: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Description: Standing at 1m 93cm, Dio has blond hair spiked up and red eyes. Around his neck is a scar that doesn't seem to heal up very much. His attire consists of a short yellow jacket, a black shirt underneath, and yellow trousers; accompanied by black shoes.

Side: With. Of course.

Stand Character

Name of Stand: Za Warudo (The World)
Special Powers: Za Warudo can punch at extremely fast speeds, and also freeze time for a certain amount of time. So far, he's only been able to control time for five seconds.
Stand Weakness: The Stand does not work within the day. It's at it's most powerful at night..
Signature Move: Road Runner Da (Dio jumps up into the sky and vanishes for a moment, but comes crashing back down with what seems like a huge road runner, pounding it into the foe to make it explode while on top of them)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I thought about joining with MBT. Then I realized the character cannot be played without being godmodded because he's so goddamn powerful. So I have to pass sadly.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you