Join our server on Discord

Glitched
In recent time the progress of technology has increased rapidly creating many useful and entertaining devices. However the most popular device is 'Virtual Link' hardware and software set for your computer. This device is shaped like a helmet and connects to your computer. Once placed on your head and activated it connects to you subconscious sending you into an online world where anything is possible. While inside everything seems real and your five senses are still active, however if you become injured you don't become injured in real life because of various fail safes. It is the same with eating, although it might seem as if you're actually consuming and enjoying/hating it you wouldn't actually gain any nutrition and won't feel full, etc.

Recently people have began setting up and creating their own worlds or severs where people and visit and hang out, maybe role play a bit, or battle. These servers are almost an alternate version of what we call forums or a BBS, the only difference? We could actually see[/b] and [i]interact with the people we chatted with. Well actually we only could see what they altered their form to be in these alternate world. What, I didn't mention anything about that did I?

In any sever you join you have the option of keeping your original species, clothes, hair style, etc. or you can change it. Also your senses change depending on the species you chose, dogs get better sense of smell etc. And for people who would like to battle in their new bodies the best feature to this is that their characters can become stronger and learn new skills.

And guess what!? The members of STF pitched together to set up there own sever.

But remember, while in the world everything will seem real to you even if it doesn't have any effect on your physical body. Scientists have obviously used trial and error numerous times before letting anyone use something that connects to your subconscious.... however, not everything is perfect...

Oh and I forgot to mention... some programs have been changing themselves and turned into artificial life, they call themselves digimon... apparently they have been aorund for a while. Most are good but there are some... well rotten ones...

Here are the Ranks and Descriptions

Member- A standard member, ranges from newbies to experienced players
Teachers- They help assist players, mainly newbies but their students may also be experienced
Designers- Designers work on areas under construction or are damaged, they basically can change the world aorund them to help the server evolve. However everything else about them is ordinary.
Moderators- They help keep order and are appointed with mild data altering abilities and the power to ban when necessary
Guardians- A bit different from mods, while they help keep order they can't ban others however have stronger skills, their man job is to protect players in trouble from hackers, etc.
Gods- They are the second strongest rank, they are given titles of their choice, if it isn't chosen, example god/goddess of fire etc. They have complete control over what they selected
Admins- The absolute rulers of any server, they can convert data to anything they wish and make the rules and can ban anyone who breaks them. They also control events and social gatherings

Hackers- These law breakers illegally convert their character data to make themselves stronger etc. They are normally dangers but in a world that connects directly to the subconscious they are more than just a threat.

People can have up to two different ranks, example someone can be a teacher/moderator etc. however people that have ether a member or hacker position are not allowed to have two ranks.

----------------------------------------

(Fill out this profile, hackers are allowed to have question marks placed in their profiles since not much is known about them)

Name:
Apperance/Description:
Fighting Type/Style:
Skills/Abilities/Powers:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Position: (Member, Moderator, Guardian, God, Admin, Hacker, etc.) (PM me if you want to be anything other than member, I will most likely let you unless you suck at role playing and/or I hate/dislike you)

---------------------------------------

Name: Dash
Species: Human
Apperance/Description: He stands at 5'8" and weighs at 110 lbs. He wears tan, fingerless gloves, and a marine blue pair of pants and the same colored t-shirt separated by a bright blue belt. His eyes are an aquamarine color.
Fighting Type/Style: He uses his head and speed in battle, he thinks strength just slows you down
Skills/Abilities/Powers: Swift Feet- It increases his speed and agility for a short amount of time. He is currently trying to gain more skills
Personality: He gets excited easily and is a bit hyper. He is friendly yet sometimes separates himself from others.
Sexuality: Bi
Position: Member

Name: Torolf
Species: Wolf
Apperance/Description: He stands at 6'3" and weighs at 170 lbs. He is covered in dark gray fur and has the traditional fangs, claws, and strength of an anthro wolf. He only wears dark blue jeans and black sneakers. His eyes are an amber yellow color
Fighting Type/Style: He doesn't use is data converting abilities unless he has to, when he fights other normal players he fights fair. He tries to end battles as quickly as possible
Skills/Abilities/Powers: Data Convert- It lets him change is surroundings at will and even other player data, all admins have this ability.
Block- When he uses this ability he can ban players, however for some reason he has to weaken them first.
Howl- Increases his attack power temporarily
Aero Slash- He slashes the air with his claws that causes a strong gust of wind capable of slicing enemies.
Personality: He helps people anyway he can but can be a bit strict and uncaring.
Position: Admin

Name: Ink
Species: ???
Apperance/Description: He constantly alters his character data so his appearance is always changing
Fighting Type/Style: ???
Skills/Abilities/Powers: Hacking abilities and darkness
Personality: ???
Position: Hacker

--------------------------------------

Mark placed both feet firmly on the ground. Who! They weren't kidding! All of his 5 sense told him he was actually here, it was just like the real world. He looked around slowly, he appeared to be in some sort of city, the streets were bustling with people of all ages and species. Great!

OK... now he was lost... he should of paid attention to where he was going, he somehow ended up in a nearly abandoned part of the virtual city. The various buildings were in horrible shape with doors struggling to hang onto their rusted hinges.

Torolf walked slowly through a rather large dim cave, this area wasn't finished yet, but it was close... he wasn't needed here, the designers had everything under control, however there had been rumors of hacker activity here, and some of the ALs(Artificial Life) called digimon have been attacking the designer's, he was here as protection. Of course not all the digimon were harmful but there were the few you have to be careful off.

(I forgot to mention everyone but regular members are allowed in areas that are under constuction.)
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
OOC: Name: Dark Leonheart
Species: DarkFlamedramon
Apperance/Description: Looks like a noraml Flamedramon but black and has muscles as big as ExVeemon's muscles
Fighting Type/Style: Street fighting
Skills/Abilities/Powers: Fire Rocket and Fire kunckle
Personality: Quite, speaks when he is talked too, a man of a few words

IC: Dark saw Mark. "Hey!" Dark said, running over to Mark.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Liro In'quel
Species: Anthromorphic leopard
Appearance/Description: With the usual leopard pattern, dressed in monk's garb, but decorated with gold leaping tiger patterns
Fighting Type/Style: Very fast, cannot fight for extended periods of time. He uses his fists, martial art style, with decent strength as well. Uses teeth very rarely, only in very fierce fights.
Skills/Abilities/Powers: Can charge up elemental spheres from his fist, ranging from lightning-filled to frosty. Can use limited healing.
Personality: Quiet, but an always-planning mind, preparing on drills for all sorts of battles. Other than that, he is friendly, but blunt at times.
Sexuality: Straight

This sounds A LOT more than just a little like TV Tome Adventures, but I doubt you got inspiration from there.
IC:
Liro was meditating at his favorite spot, for training and quiet. It was a small flower-filled grove. He barely expected anyone, and he certainly didn't show it. He leaped at a tree, and as he closed in, mauled it, kicking off and firing a small ice ball at it, running back to punch it, leaving an X with a hollow spot in the middle on the tree.
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
(Oops I made a mistake, in my first post I used Mark's name instead of Dash's, I'll fix that in a second, I guessing I'm just used to playing as Mark)

(I have no idea what TV Tome Adventures is)

Dash turned around to see someone running up to him."Yes?"he asked slightly confused.

"Impressive..."
A snake like voice crept from the shadows near Liro. "I'm never seen something like that happen, even with other hackers..."
A inky black figure rose out of the ground behind the tree. He could see Liro through the hollow hole in the tree. "You're talented..."
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

I'll give it a shot.
Name: Rellia Roseburgh
Species: Human
Sexuality: Unknown. (Virgin)
Appearance/Description: Look at my siggy.
Fighting Type/Style: Mixes magic and swordsmanship togeather, cannot fight without them and cannot take a blow very well.
Skills/Abilities/Powers: Can enchant her sword with the elements of fire, earth, ice, wind, lightning, darkness, holiness, and Void. (Void being her best, holy being healing, darkness being hp/mp steal).
Personality: Somewhat social and loves animals, works to protect other members that are in trouble and believes strongly in fight fire with fire. Does not hack to increase own stats, but rather uses it to balance the playing field against other hackers, therefore has not been caught yet.
Position: Hacker/Member (sorry for using both, but since she only hacks to nullify other hacking, I deemed it fit, just post if you want it changed.)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Rellia: *digitalizes into the city right at it's outskirts as she planned, then holds head while re-gathering her senses*
"Ungh, I wish they'd make that transfer more comfortable...I feel so dizzy..."
*With little warning a digimon attacks her, unknown species*
"Agh..what the--!" *blocks him/her and counters with a wide sweep of her sword*
"Uhhhmmmm...." said Liro. "I think you have me confused. I don't hack. I used to on a really old game, but the company was bought out and the idea trashed. Besides, it was for role playing purposes, I'm into that kind of stuff." Liro finished, doing a back-flip and landing in another tree's branches. "Trees HAVE been chopped. But, I'm curious. You look like an experienced hacker, why would you mistake me as one?"

Edited to make sense, I don't think it was easy to read.
"I was just wondering a new person like yourself is lost in a old place like this." Dark said, cracking his neck a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*goes forward and has a quick fight with the beast, simple slashes and blocks, eventually she won with a wound on her shoulder, tired from the fight she sits and rests on a half-destroyed building*
"Sigh...what the heck was that about..."
"Oh no, I never said you were a hacker, I said you're as talented, well almost, as a hacker,"he said,"Raw talent like that, if you were a hacker you would be unstoppable."

Dash shrugged,"I'm just, looking aorund..."he said quietly.

"I don't know.... Sure, hacking was fun then, but there was no danger, and certainly no chance of injuring yourself. If this headset can transmit taste and smell and sight... I can imagine pain as well. Albeit they didn't program it, one bug would be all it needed, and hacking is VERY glitchy." He began having doubt in his voice around 'if this headset'. "And then there's the mods. They ban hackers, and I certainly want to stay in, this is some of the best fun I've seen in a long time."