Join our server on Discord

The Yaoi lovers?
The Yaoi Lovers could be a group.....
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Hm interesting, but we already have a special RP section, would you elaborate why would a group be needed?
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
well,Becouse I started my own group on a chat on winxclub.us and I thoight why not Havev a Group on here for Both genders((I am female)) so I thought there would be a section for girls who like Yaoi,and A Part for Boys who like Yaoi so thats the reason please don't think of it as weak
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
(09-20-2008 02:09 AM)TaiXMatt this gurl ♥ Yaoi Wrote: well,Becouse I started my own group on a chat on winxclub.us and I thoight why not Havev a Group on here for Both genders((I am female)) so I thought there would be a section for girls who like Yaoi,and A Part for Boys who like Yaoi so thats the reason please don't think of it as weak

Cause we have a forum place for that, thats what I am trying to say, what would make it different. I'm trying to help yah ;3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
There's already RP sections for Yaoi and Yuri and also the Yaoi Steam-Room and Yuri Teahouse. Really a group on them would not be neccessary because of the two rooms just above the groups.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds