Join our server on Discord

Fursona.
"HMMM. What kind of play? I just met you, so you get to pick! As long as it's play! Do we have a deal? Shake on it?" Nero extended his clawed black paw at her, waiting for her to shake it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ayane's eyes were in disbelief that the dragon survived all those fire blasts her ears pinned back, "who or what are you? Are you sure you're not with my master Kirikou? You're stronger than any of the other people that changed."

Ebon looked behind her making sure no-one was around, "..this was is no good it leads to the master's chambers, " she said her ears lowered. Suddenly her arms wrap around Shadow in a tight hug, "he was so scary! His eyes glew all yellow and his body was all dark! And his voice could chill anyones bones!" As Ebon hugged him her boobs exposed themselves again pushing into Shadow's chest.
The OCA
OOC: Mindy: *Sharpening a blade*

Shadow: Well, at least I'll die happy.

IC:

"Uhh, okay," Seraphin said grabbing his hand and shaking it, "We'll play, go fish or something." she smiled a bit, "Now, do you know where anyone else is?"

This day just keeps getting wierder. Shadow couldn't help but think, "Well whatever it was it's not important, we need to find out how to get out of here. I'm starting to regret ever entering."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll look! I'll look!" Nero swore, glad to have a playmate despite not knowing what go fish was. He spoke in a strange demonic language, but Demons could somehow make out what he was saying.

"I am the one Demon Legion, the Shadows are mine to command. Now go scout out this region, and return to where I stand."

With that invocation, high pitched giggling came from every dark corner of the area and about a dozen luminary pairs of purple eyes opened all around.

"Hey again! Mind finding the nearest prey?" Nero asked the eyes as if asking a favor. The eyes blinked away, then one returned, whispering in some old demonic language (French).

Nero turned back toward Seraphin with good news. "There are BUNCHES of people here tonight! There's a whale, a buncha' dragons, a wolf..." He counted on his claws.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Waiting for Digilord.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why would it be a pity for him to have come with us?" replied Jenna making sure to keep the big dragon in her sights. His actions still concerned her and she had no idea how powerful he might be.

----------------------------------------------------

"I told you before, I serve no one," Chris paused his face softening almost taking on a more normal appearance "as for who and what I am, to be honest I am not sure anymore. Also I don't really care."

His disturbing smile returned and he spread his arms wide turning around slowly taking in the area "All I know is that I have incredible power for the first time in my miserable existence. No longer do I have to concern myself with what others wish of me. If I don't like someone I can just kill them," he stopped and refocused his gaze on Ayane "if you have not realized by now I could have killed you several times already. You saw how quickly I dispatched your pets, imagine the carnage I could do to you in just a few seconds. Besides I am not even at full strength yet."

He then once again resumed his slow march toward Ayane "Tell me does it frighten you that you life could be so easily snuffed out if I so wished it?"
Ayane just shook her head, "Not in the least," she answered grinning wickedly up at Chris, "because I know my master would destroy you with just a shake of his finger." With a growl Ayane summoned six more wolves, "but I cannot die just yet. I want to make myself at least useful to my master for a little while longer." Ayane clasped her paws together and the six hellhounds in front of her merged together into a much large hellhound snarling loudly at Chris.

--------------

Ebon gasped happily looking at Shadow her big tits jiggling, "Wait you know a way out of here! Where is it I'll go with you!"

OOC: Ebon:*tackles Mindy for fun*
The OCA
"Oh... nothing. It's just an insurance I played out" Mar smiled, stopping to walk as he turned to Jenna with a kind smile, "There's nothing to worry about, you'll get to safety. But..." he snapped his fingers, their cave shook for a few number of seconds, before the ceiling suddenly dropped a large, bouldered wall where they had come from, sealing any means of return to the main lair.

(Elsewhere)

And at the same time, something similar went down where Shadow and Ebon were, as their means of return to the main lair were sealed by a large wall, added to the pathway Ebon had taken to get to Shadow in the first place. The only way for them to exit would be for a last tunnel-like exit that was in the way, and they would have to make haste, because the hissing of multiple creatures started to echo above them, as if the ceiling had been loaded with snakes.

(Back with Mar and Jenna)

"...I'm afraid he'll not make it." Mar poked his tongue out.

(Elsewhere)

"Joey! Careful!" Tiffany screamed in fear as the bubbling thing appeared in front of them again, "Th-this is a nightmare!" she said, digging her snout onto the dragon's neck as she hugged him tightly, she was shaking from how afraid she was.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grrhh, don't worry, I won't let them get you, Tifa!" Joey growled, spreading his wings and flapping them a couple times. Wings? Right, I should be able to...if my calculations are correct... he started to flap them hard, gasping as he felt his feet lift off the ground. "All RIGHT! We'll be out of here in no time!" He cheered, flapping his wings harder, then in a backward motion, propelling him forward and over the shadowy creature; down the hallway.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well, which one is closest?" Seraphin asked, "Take me to the closest one, please."

"Well you two are no fun." Liz smiled as she flew up and floated infront of Joey, her wings flapping softly, "Cowards like you, running from everything, Master wouldn't want you in his army. Which means, you're expendable." Her eyes flashed a bit as she said the final words.

The shadows meanwhile reached for Joey, their large blob like bodies shrinking as their mass went into their arms, stretching into the air after him.

"Well, no, there was this other guy that said the exit was this way. Unfortunately I'm not sure quite how trustworthy he was." Shadow admitted, "But, it's at least better than just standing around."

OOC:

Quick thing, in case anyone else was wondering any of the characters under Kurikou's control are able to summon the shadows. As the RPG goes on more varied, and stronger, enemies will be available. The shadows are basically the cannon fodder of the game.

Mindy: That's it, Shadow I want in the game!

I'll work on it, but no wild three page sex orgies with Ebon.

Mindy: No promises.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad