Join our server on Discord

Fursona.
"You're human?" Seraphin thought aloud, Could this be, from this place? Could it change a person this much? she wondered, "Alright, take me to them." she said, retracting her bone blades.

"I wish I knew what was going on here," Shadow admitted, looking around but still averting his gaze away from the naked wolf, "But there was this, person, that said the exit was this way, I don't know what this place is but I've had the weirdest feeling like it's dangerous, so some company wouldn't be turned down."

They really don't have much of a killing instinct do they? Liz thought as she watched the scene, You should always kill an enemy as soon as you spot it, otherwise. a dark smile crept across her mouth.

One of the shadows moved across the ground towards the group, multible arms growing out of it's formless shape and reaching for them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Minami spotted the formless shapr of arms in multiple, reaching towards them. She had no choice, but using her claws and trying to cut the formless shape, avoiding it reaching Joey and Tifa. "I say this again seriously! Follow me or die here! You don't want to see me this mad!"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"No!" Joey growled, grabbing Tifa's hand. "Come on Tifa! We've gotta get out of here!" He urged, tugging gently and moving away from Minami, turning his head to her as he spoke once more. "We've got no proof that you're not just lying and trying to make us surrender to your boss!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh really? "Dammit, can't convince them in such ways. I guess I should ask this person to 'take care' of them." I shouldn't be kind enough to those who don't appreciate; asking for a proof that a fellow schoolmate is lying. Good luck of finding the exit, fellow friend. If Joey seeing and heard what I'm saying, he had a rights to hate me." Minami sigh as stepped back before trying to make a mind contact with Liz. "I'm one of them and I already meet your boss to find others. Since I don't have a will to hurt them, please bring them in one piece." Then, Minami walks away, returned back to where she comes.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As the smoke cleared from the hellhound explosions the damage done to Chris could be seen. Unfortunately it was not much. His clothing had been completely burned off while most of his body was singed and or slightly burned. His back had taken the worst damage by being more burned with several large cuts across it. He flexed slightly before glaring back down on Ayane his smile returning. "Clever," he said as he approached her slowly "but it will take more than some exploding puppies to really hurt me."

----------------------------------------------

"I told you before I have no earthly clue," said Jaden "all I remember is waking up thinking it was time for school. I seem to recall hearing a voice before that but I can't remember what it said."
"Human? No, I think I'm a bug!" Nero yapped cheerily. "Okay! Okay! Let me get a scent! After we find someone, will you play with me?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Poor you. Sounds like you were telling the truth afterall!" Mar said, smiling as he took Jenna's hand with his free, big claw, "C'mon, it's left here." He said, grinning widely. "A pity I didn't let your friend come."

(Elsewhere)

"B-but! If we leave her here..." Tifa objected, feeling rather useless as she was too scared to make any contingent or useful decision, "That thing's chasing us!" she shouted, frightened at the formless blob.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Exactly my point! Let's go!" Joey scooped Tifa up in his arms, blinking in surprise at his own strength. Holy crap...didn't know I was THAT strong! he thought, starting to run down the hallway, holding onto Tifa in his arms. "Don't worry, I'll get us somewhere safe, I promise!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Time to return back..." Minami return from where she came; climbing the spiral stairs to meet the dungeon master with her ears lowered a bit. "No chance to grab both of them. I don't have a will to lay a single scratch. Sorry." She said in soft tone, didn't want to have a verbal fight with Kurikou. "...But promise me not to hurt them...You can replace them with me....You can do whatever you like on me, but DON'T hurt them. Or I have to fight you." She said in soft yet serious tone.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"What kind of, play?" Seraphin asked, He might claim he's from outside, but he's, there's something odd about him..

One piece huh? Liz smiled, Where's the fun in that? If they get killed, then they weren't worthy of being in the master's army anyways.

The shadow's didn't give chase, instead they sank back into the floor. Suddenly the ground began to bubble infront of Joey, the shadows taking form once again.

Kekeke, it doesn't matter how fast you are, they can move through the shadow's, as long as there's darkness you can't escape. Liz laughed softly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad