Join our server on Discord

Fursona.
Ebon's new wolf ears twitched as she hurt some footsteps. Peering down the hallway she saw another wolf but it was gray...hope he's a good guy. "Heeey!!" she hollered down the hall to the figure waving her hand in the air at Shadow, while waving her shirt overstretched itself and her boobs bust out of her chest, "Oh crud! Not now!"
The OCA
"It has to do with everything!" Nero claimed, "OOH, this place? This is one big scavenger hunting ground, it comes when at the apex of night and goes at the brink of dawn! It's a playground, a party-place with lots of hidden treasure and play-things and playmates!" The creature explained dreamily. "It's a haven for the likes of you and me!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Shadow, DMX, you two ignored Lonely Werewolf :/

IC:

"Ehh?!" Joey blinked, seeing Minami, then the weird blob on the floor. "What the heck is that thing??" he asked, stepping in front of Tifa to protect her. "And who are you?" he asked, turning his head to Minami.

(Elsewhere)

"What shall I do now, sir?" Vook asked, looking up towards the throne.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: In my defense, Tifa was distracted with a pair of new problems, lol.

IC:

"Eek!" Tifa stepped back and away, scared at the large blob of mass that had appeared, she felt slightly safer since he had the big dragon up and about to protect her, but the situation still didn't look favorable. Upon realizing there was another like them, who didn't look threatening for a change, she waved, "Quick! Come down or you'll get attacked!" she said, waving one of her hands hastily.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As she spotted the strange blob, Minami quickly rush to Joey and Tifa before grasping their hands. "I'm Minami. I want to bring you to a safer place, and may have a chance to get out of this place. Come on." She said calmly as gently pulls them back to where she met Kurikou.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: I thought Lonely was interacting with DMX's characters. Did i miss something?

IC:

"Okay slow down," Seraphin asked rubbing her head, "I missed everything after 'This place', could you just tell me if there are other people that came from outside, and where they are?" she asked.

Kurikou looked down at Vook, "The dark hour will be ending soon. Those that are within must be swayed to our side before that time, otherwise I'll lose control of them during the day." he growled.

"Now wha?" Shadow turned to look, suddenly freezing in his steps and his face turning a bright red, he quickly averted his gaze, "Uh, you, wouldn't happen to be from the outside too would ya?" he asked.

OOC:

Mindy: Touch my Ebby and you die.

Shadow: T_T
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ebon: MINDY!! *pounces Mindy hard*

IC:

Ebon tried to pull her shirt together but it only made it worse, "double curd," she said then through the ruined shirt down then wrapped her arms around herself covering her big, black, soft, boobs from Shadow. "Yeah I thought I was going to school here, but then I found it this wasn't a school," Ebon replied...doesn't sound like he's from the evil side, but that means I have to fight him...triple crud!
The OCA
"Uhh?" Joey blinked, looking at Minami who had just grabbed his claw. "Take us where?" he asked, stepping away with Tifa, pulling Minami back away from the blob. "And how do we know you're not on HER side?" he asked, looking back, but not seeing Liz. "Where'd she go?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Minami gently letting go of their hands, before stepping back. "I'm a student too, also being trapped here. I have an information of getting my way out of here, but I don't want to let others like you two to be trapped here forever. If you really don't want to follow me, I guess I should leave you two then..." She said softly but near sad tone, looking to the blob.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Outside? Oh, there are LOTS of people from outside! I'm from outside! I can take you to the nearest ones I smell if you like!" Nero offered as if it were a game.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers