Join our server on Discord

Fursona.
"I'm a Demon! Like you! My name's Demonyo Nero! What's yours? Are those part of your arms? Do you like long walks in the beach? What's your Zodiac sign?" The creature asked rapidfire with excitement.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Minami thinking of those two options for the possible pros and cons, and she end up by bowing her head to Kurikou without kneeling. "..I choose the first option..." She said, lifting her head and looking to Kurikou again.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"A wise choice." Kurikou nodded, "We have little time, the dark hour is close to ending, there are others within the tower, I want you to hunt them down, if they are loyal bring them to me, if they are not, destroy them. he commanded.

"S-slow down," Seraphin said, "I'm, um, Seraphin, I don't know, not really, and what's that have to do with anything?" She said answering his questions, "Where is this place? This is not, this isn't what's supposed to be here."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chris stepped through the hole in the wall, the fire on his face was now gone only leaving singe marks. He observed the small force that Ayane had summoned "Now things are getting interesting," the same slightly sadistic smile reappeared on his face "bring it."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good luck," said Jenna as she followed Mar into the tunnel. She was fairly surprised to find that she was able to see just fine even in the areas that Mar's flame did not reach. Despite that she plowed on her 5 tails swishing behind her slightly nervously.
Ayane pointed toward Chris and two hellhounds roared as the charged forward attacking from left and right sides. One hound went high while the other hound went for the legs.

-----------

"Yes um sir..." Ebon said standing up turned around and went to leave through what she thought was the way in since they were teleported there she wasn't sure, "see ya!" Ebon left the room walking down a long spiral staircase...aww man this doesn't sound good. How am I supposed to fight people...I hate fighting.
The OCA
"Your wish is my command. I prefer to get them in gentle way. Violence is not the good choice after all." Minami bows her head again before turning towards the exit, walking down of the spiral downstairs.

The female dragon/wolf mixbreed with her pajamas still on her body start searching the remaining which may scattered in this kind of environment. After a while, she spotted the golden dragon and naked female orca. "Hey, you two!" She called while waving her furry hands, since she didn't know their name yet
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Chris moved faster then the hounds could react. A swift karate chop connected with the left one's throat with enough force to crush it's windpipe. Almost simultaneously he brought his foot into the ribcage of the one on the right casing a bone crunching sound to be heard followed by the thing flying into the ceiling.

Chris was not done yet however. In, what seemed to be, second he was amongst the last three crushing the skull of one with a powerful downward fist, while simultaneously using his tail to grab another by the throat and fling it though another wall. The last one received a powerful kick to the jaw that not only broke several teeth, its jawbone, and also caused it's head to be bent back at an odd angle.

Chris finished by landing nimbly in front of Ayane his face still bearing the disturbing smile and only a few inches from her face. "Is that it?" he asked oddly calm.
As soon as Chris made contact with each of the hounds glew brightly with a violent explosion of fire with every hound. With all three of the last hellhounds killed together it was three times stronger.

-------------------------

Ebon walked casually down a corridor sighing not sure where she was, "...man.." she said continuing to walk.
The OCA
Mar smiled as he resumed his walking. Only after a while of 'travel' he just uttered, "So why are you here? Mind telling me now?" he asked, looking back at the vixen, "You might not know, but I'm sure you feel about it."

(Elsewhere)

"Good idea! Let's try that!" Tifa cheerfully said, accepting the idea since they hadn't anything else to resort to, but she was glad they had something at least. "Ooogh... my chest's so heavy..." she complained to herself, blushing while waking held to Joey's claw and looking down at the large mounds that were her breasts, "How did they get so big...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow waved back as he turned and headed towards the other hallway, Still don't trust that dragon, just something about him. But not like I have alot of choice. he thought as he entered the hallway.

Liz sighed a bit, This is getting boring, let's add a little spice to the mix. she smiled as she looked down on the two she was following. The ground infront of them turned darker, suddenly begginning to rise up into a formless blob, a yellow mask appearing on it and two hands growing out of the sides, the two shadow's looking up at the couple, Not exactly the most threatening monsters in the tower, but they should be enough to provide some entertainment. Liz thought with a small laugh.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad