Join our server on Discord

Fursona.
Chris' head jerked as the fireball hit him. However it did not seem to loosen his grip in the slightest. He turned his head back to face Ayane "You should not have done that," his face was still slightly on fire but it did not seem to bother him at all "my turn."

With that he swung his arm that was holding Ayane flinging her toward the nearby wall at high speeds.

((Sorry DMX missed the post.))

"Very much so," replied Jenna walking over to the exit "after you if you don't mind."
OOC: Digilord you kinda completely forgot about Jenna.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Minami's body now is in midair, still her eyes staring to Kurikou's. "How we should trust your words, anyway? As far as I know, villains usually didn't keep their words. Answer my question first, AND we'll consider those two options you mention."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Naw prob!

IC:

"Who would say no to such an undeniably stunning lady." Mar grinned, stepping through the entrance to a tunnel-like cave. "But I warn you, there may be a few serpents from the labrynth crawling around, I suggest you stay close." He smiled, snapping his fingers and creating a fireball in his claw to light up the way. "Oh and before we go..." he smirked, stopping in his tracks, "You better wish good luck to your friend."

(Elsewhere)

"Okay uhm... lead the... way?" the orca girl suggested, quite nervous as she couldn't see well in the dark, "This seems to be an endless passageway..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A dark laugh echoed through the room, You are a brave one, I'll give you that much. Kurikou laughed as he dropped her to the ground and resumed his seat on his throne, "I'll make this simple, there is not only one earth, there is a multitude of universes, each piled ontop of the previous one. This tower is merely the demonic version of your school, and those bodies are to be able to survive in this world, a normal, whatever your species is called, wouldn't last a minute, so your bodies were changed in order to survive. Now, I believe it's time for you to answer my question. He said, glaring down at her.

"Hey don't worry about me," Shadow smiled, "How tough could these things be?"

Seraphin jumped back, popping out her bone claws, "Who, what are you?" she asked, holding the blades infront of her for protection.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Do not anger my master, puny whelp." Vook softly growled, still kneeling respectfully in front of the stairs. "Unless you wish to die right here."

(Hallways)

"Don't worry, Tifa! We'll get out of here...I promise!" The dragon promised, taking a firmer grip on the orcaess' hand, spotting a staircase at the end of the hallway. "Well, there's a staircase...I know this school has three floors, so maybe we can get out at the top?" he suggested, looking up at Tifa.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"So thats why the school looked so different, "Ebon said quietly to herself then got on her knees bowing her head. "I'm extremely sorry sir as soon as I awoke I felt drawn to the school or tower I never would have trespassed if I would have known," Ebon spoke.

----------------------------

Ayane's body crashes right through the wall into what looked like an old library. Growling Ayane slowly got to her feet...this guy is stronger than I thought somehow he got a lot stronger within the time when I first attacked him and now. Ayane then rose her arms and five hellhounds rose of from the ground snarlying..have to keep my distance from this guy.
The OCA
Minami meanwhile take a short glance to Vook before looking back to Kurikou. "I-oops, sorry. We understand the actual situation, but how we can assure that you would leave us unhurt, and the other people who accidently entering your world? There are different meanings for for those options your mind right now. If we surrender, you may still holding us and may turn us as your slave. If we choose the second one, I'm pretty sure you want to 'play with the food' first before 'eats' it." The wolf/dragon mixbreed said in normal way yet gentle tone.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"All of your species has but two options now. Either bow before me, or perish." Kurikou stated, "Your world is doomed to fall like so many before it. And yes, I do enjoy playing with some of the prey before they are executed." His dark laugh echoed through the room.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I bow before you again I'm sorry!" Ebon said bowing her head lower, "I'll do whatever you want..." she added beginning to shake in fear.
The OCA