Join our server on Discord

Fursona.
Ayane whose neck was being held by the seemingly increasingly muscular dragon, "Ggrrr...eat this!" she yelled throwing a dark fireball at Chris's face.

Ebon blinked as she was still with Minami and saw the dragon woman had gone, "Whew looks like that crazy whatever she was is gone." Ebon looked at Minami and blinked before, "Do...I know you?"
The OCA
OOC: Disturbed that's kind of a power play...if I do remember, Vook Ebon and Minami were at the throne room.

IC:

"Well, Master? I've caught these two in the tower...they seem to not be under your control." she announced, kneeling in front of the steps to the large, dark throne above.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Character:

Human

Name: "Ray M."

Nickname: Ray, "That Smoker Guy", "Spazz".

Description: You know what? I've forgotten. We'll say 6'4 height + this picture. http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...Marcks.jpg

Persona

Persona Description: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...asesix.png Variable sizes.

Abilities: (That I remember)

Gift of Darkness: Can Manipulate Darkness and Shadows, and is stronger in dark places. As long as there are shadows or dark places nearby, his Demon form can regenerate and stuff.

Burden: Produces his main weapons, Damned Razor-Linked Chains, shackles, manacles and spiked balls.

One Demon Legion: Creates Mindless Imps.

[Near Seraphin]

Purplish Lights start gleaming in midair, followed by demonic yet childish cackling.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"It used to be the school? What school?" Mar stuck his serpentine tongue out at Shadow, "All I see here is my lair." He said, as if he was teasing a child. Mar then turned to Jenna, smiling and placing a claw on her right shoulder with a grin, "Let's go down this path now cutie. The sooner you get out of this lair, the less threatening your gaze will be, won't it?" he asked rethorically.

(Other place)

"Joey uhm... do you know where we're going?" Tifa asked, a bit worried about all of what Elizabeth had said, she didn't feel up to confronting that girl again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not a clue...but just standing around isn't going to get us anywhere." Joey shook his head, still freaked out and very nervous, a light blush still on his cheeks from knowing there was a naked, busty female next to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
A bright yellow eye opened underneath the black helmet, seeming to glare at everyone infront of him at once, A fine catch, The eyes seemed to hover over the two captives, You have two options, surrender, or be the first to perish at my hands. he said coldly, his voice echoing through the room.

OOC: Completely forgot about Liz.

IC:

Liz silently glided through the high ceilings, smiling down at Tifa and Joey like a bird of prey, This is starting to get fun, I wonder if they'll be able to find their own way out.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What the..?" Minami's ears heard the voice surround the room, her eyes quickly scan the room. "I want to ask before I pick those 2 options. Where are we actually, and why our body change into this kind of form, which I kinda loves it. Answer me!"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You know I don't think its such a good idea to make the big black guy with creepy eyes mad," Ebon said shaking in fear of the echoed voice that put chills down her back.
The OCA
Seraphin looked around, visibly shaken, "Is, someone there?" she called into the darkness.

Kurikou's eyes flashed brightly, Minami suddenly lifting off the ground a good few feet, "You do not make demands!" his voice boomed, "You will answer my question, and if I am generous I will answer yours."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The purple lights snaked across the room and onto the ground before her. Soon, there was a strange looking demonic creature that had it's head cocked to the side as if curious. It's forked tongue hanged out the side of it's muzzle and it's Gender wasn't all that obvious.

"Hi! Hi! You're a demon! Perfect! Stupendous! Awesome! Fantastic!" It said excitedly, it's voice a mixture of ominous yet child-like excitement and a bit of ADHD.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers