Join our server on Discord

The Club
"That's sounds like a good rp." Garnet said, smiling cutely.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Good," Alex smiled and took her hand and ran to the changing room. "One sexy Princess outfit and one evil king outfit," he ordered and the workers gave them both an outfit. He quickly changed into his in another room as the worker gave Garret a white Princess outfit. "When you're done meet me in Holo-room, 18!" Alex yelled, already done changing.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alright." Garnet said, change into the white Princess outfit, going to Holo-room 18.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Alex had already set up the room. He was standing in a large fancy bed room, with a large bed and an fancy decorations. "Get on the bed. Here's the plot. I am going to turn you into my slut. We're going to then go out there, and and I'm going to fuck you in front of your subjects. For the beginning I want you to resists. Tell me your not a slut, and fight back. Now get on the bed," he ordered. As soon as Garnet was on the bed, Alex made a cruel smile on his lips. "Hello, Princess Garnet. I am Lord Alex. Your future husband."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Garnet gets on the bed. "Not a future husband of mine." Garnet said, spatting it out.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Alex smiled, and walked closer. "Yes. I am. Your kingdom, your treasures, all you have is mine. Including your body."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Garnet looked at Alex. "That's right." Garnet said defeated.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Good," Alex smiled. He suddenly pushed her down and began pulling her dress off roughly. "Now tell me, Princess. Are you a virgin?" Alex laughed as he pulled the dress off.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Garnet struggles as her dress got remove. "Y-Yes, I'm a virgin." Garnet said, blushing, covering her tits with her hands.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Alex grabbed her hands and pulled them away from her chest. "Do you accept your position as my slut, wife, and lover, my dear little whore?" Alex smiled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)