Join our server on Discord

Xenogears: Damnation.
Okay, I can't remember all the stuff I typed at first for this RPG, so we'll have to deal with it (Sorry newcomers if any), so, guys.

This is gonna work in this way: For now, you all post your profiles (Will post mine later since I'm the one controlling most characters) only, and if you want, you can make LAST-TIME editions to your characters, add, or substract characters to the story. Don't feel rushed, but I need this done as soon as you can, everybody!

If you need help, refer to the most recent topic at "R-What?" which is currently being filled with locations and info about all the characters. Thank you, and forgive any inconvenience!

Edit: Forgot the profile sheet:

Character:

Name:
Description: (Pics are welcome)
Fighting Style:
Deathblow Skills:
Abilities:

Gear:

Name:
Description:
Deathblow Skills:
Special Options:
Ether Machine:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-18-2008 01:36 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Don't feel rushed, but I need this done as soon as you can, everybody!

Oh man, I don't do good under pressure.

Character:

Name: Shadow
Description: Picture.
Fighting Style: MMA using Tonfa
Deathblow Skills:
Level 1: quick slash with one weapon then a stab with the other.
Level 2: jumps up and holds his weapons infront of himself, spinning around like a drill.
Level 3: Focuses all his chi into his weapon for a single powerful blow.
Abilities: Fire edge, Water Edge, Wind Edge, Earth Edge. Enfuses his weapons with one of the four elements on the next attack.

Gear:

Name: Alteisen.
Description: Instead of the spike and gatling gun it has a pair of tonfa similar to Shadow's on it's forearms.
Deathblow Skills:
Level 1: Quick slash stab combo like Shadow's.
Level 2: Kicks opponent into the air and then thrusts his weapon into it, weapon moves like a piston landing a few blows before he throws the opponent off.
Level 3: Grabs the enemy with one hand while his tonfa on the other arm begins spinning at high revolutions turning it into a buzzsaw, then slices through his opponent.
Special Options: None.
Ether Machine: 'Element' Edge. Same as Shadows.

Character:

Name: Citan
Description: Pwns billy and you know it.
Fighting Style: Bushido (Sword martial arts)
Deathblow Skills:
Level 1: A quick horizontal slash, hits with his sheath while
turning, lifts his sword over him and slashes it hard on the enemy.
Level 2: Charges up while blue sparkles forms a red-purple
circle on the enemy. Dashes and deals a powerful slash that grounds the
opponent, jumps and turns with his sowrd out, hitting the opponent in the process.
Level 3: Jumps away fro mthe enemy, the screen grows dark,
dashes and deals a very powerful slash that sends the enemy high up into the air. A wolf howls in the distance, clouds, moon and japanese writing appears. The enemy then falls hard on the ground. (Let's see billy top that level of awesome)

Abilities: Sazanami (Heal one ally), Senkei (Speed up one ally), Renki (Next Ether ability effects all. Self.)

Gear:

Name: Heimdal
Description: Heimdal
Deathblow Skills:
Level 1: 2 horizontal slashes of his sword followed by a
downward vertical slash. Each slash is followed by a yellow trail.
Level 2: Turns around and deals 3 quick slashes. Backs up a
litte and stabs hard on the the enemy.
Level 3: Deals 3 series of slahes that forms a blue + sign on
the enemy. Finsihes with a powerful stab of his sword.
Ether Machine: Sazanami (Restor gear defense), Senkei (Speed up one ally), Renki (Next Ether ability effects all. Self.)
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Character:

Name: Nicholas Brant
Description: A fairly muscular man who's six foot tall and has red hair and blue eyes. Nick tends to wear a black shirt with a combat jacket and camouflage pants. He has a confident and slightly overbearing personality.
Fighting Style: Sharpshooting with Assault Rifle or if unarmed, Basic Martial Arts
Deathblow Skills:
Level 1: Basic gun fire or if unarmed, a quick one two combination punch.
Level 2: Attacks opponent with the end of his rifle or his fist and follows up with a strong kick.
Level 3: Burst gun fire which deals more damage (must reload afterwords).
Abilities: None

Gear:

Name: Rorix
Description: A dragon like Gear with red and white coloring and strong wings for flight. Uses a beam rifle that functions like Nick's weapon.
Deathblow Skills: (Same as Nick's)
Special Options: Energy Rounds: Converts some of the Gear's energy into the beam rifle to bypass most defenses for extra damage.
Ether Machine: None

---------

Character:

Name: Ada Nerice Fox
Description: A black haired woman who's about six foot tall with sharp green eyes. She wears a black uniform altered for greater movement. She is rather confident though she does put some thought before every action.
Fighting Style: Kendo with Katana
Deathblow Skills:
Level 1: A simple double slash or stab of her sword.
Level 2: Begins by defending an attacker's move before giving a swift counter.
Level 3: Uses a powerful upward slash to knock her opponent into the air before dealing fatal blows before he or she hits the ground.
Abilities: Ether Veil (Helps to conceal herself, though the cloaking can be distorted by heavy light, when she is attacking, or when she is making fast movements.) Flametongue (Her katana becomes drenched in a magical flame.)

Gear:

Name: Naginata
Description: A thin, lightly armored, white and black Gear designed for speed and range. Holds a longer version of Ada's katana with an energy charged edge.
Deathblow Skills: (Same as Ada's)
Special Options: Afterburner: Expends some of Naginata's energy to dramatically increase speed.
Ether Machine: (Same as Ada's)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Monty

Bonza "The Spear" Zomba
The OCA
Closed due to inactivity and lack of members. If any trouble arises from this please contact me privately.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad