Join our server on Discord

Hiroki & Satio's Babies (Tank Cop & Nekomon)
Ruki and Renamon backed away and Ruki had at this point met her breaking point. "Ok the games over new kids. This has gone on long enought. Nothings going to make us into your babies! No fucking way. You can just forget it!" Ruki said with burning hate in her eyes.

Renamon glared at Saito as he patted her butt. "Hands off the good pretty boy!"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Hiroki just looked at the diapered picture of Ruki and Renamon in her hand and walked right past the girl with Saito following her, both seeming as if Ruki and Renamon never existed. As Hiroki opened the door they all heard Takato headed from school. Hiroki and Saito just went out to greet him not bothering to close the door giving Ruki Renamon full view.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds
Ruki seeing Takato talking to Hiroki and the picture in her hand she runs out of the room forgetting she was in that babydoll dress. "Ummm Hiroki....Its time for your bath dear....we need to get you back inside."

As Ruki shuffles Hiroki back side Renamon comes out and comes over to the blushing and giggling Takato and says. "She's dressed like that for Hiroki's sake. She is....ummm...playing a game of Truth or dare. Lets keep this to ourselves and I will give you the usally hush payment. One pair of Ruki's used Panties."

Hiroki smiled as she let Ruki usher her inside as Takato nodded to Renamon and left, as she stepped in side the house she turned to Ruki with a smile." Ready to be cooperative now?" She asked with a giggle.

Saito was standing at the door to greet renamon as she came back to the door." Feeling ok, Rena-chan?" he asked as he watched her come back, figuring after going thought that the diuretic should have taken affect due to her nervousness.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds
Ruki was about to say a smart ass remake to Hiroki when Ruki's bladder gave way like a broken dam and she filled her childish panties with very hot unrine!

Outside Renamon glares at Satio then she also starts to openly pee on the ground the pee getting her leg fur wet!

Both girls from inside and out were red faced with shame and didn't know what to say or do they just froze up with shame until the pee stopped coming out.

Hiroki was glad she and her brother had thought ahead a pretty much put towel all over the appartment floor, of coarse they would have to wash the towel, but atleast nothing would be permenatly stained with pee. Hiroki giggled a bit as she led Ruki into her room which now had a changing table big enough for Renamon on it.

Saito sat there wait until the shocked Renamon had stopped peeing the her took the blushing vixen by the hand and lead her into the house, making sure she stayed on the towel until the reached his and Hiroki's bed room.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds
Ruki was now crying with shame as she was lead by Hiroki her eyes to full of tears to see the changing table. "Were.....*SNIFF* where are you taking me?" Ruki asked between sobs.

Renamon looked defeated but unlike Ruki didn't cry she just looks down unable to look anyone in the eye. "I can't belive what just happen.....I peed....like a baby!"

Hiroki just smiled kindly at Ruki and pulled her into the room and led her to the changing table. She cooed at Ruki, to calm her down abit, as she was not as abusive a babier as Susie was. She rubbed the sobbing girl back a bit." I'm just gonna get you to hop onto this table her and we'll get you some dry clothes. Ok, Ruki-chan?" She said gentlym yet with a hint of teasing.

Saito just began to lead Renamon inside, her grabbed a towel and wiped Renamon's leg off as well ad make sure he crotches was well cleaned. He smiled a bit and gave her a small hug." It's ok, Rena-chan. Little kits can't help but pee when they have to go." He said as he led her into the room and towards the second changing table in the room, opposite of the one Ruki was fixing to get on, they would be able to see each other from on the tables.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds
Ruki didn't like the idea of having to be put onto a babies changing table but she really did want to get some dry clothes on after what happend and she thinks that Hiroki might be getting some of her some of her own cloths that will be tight fitting on her but she could manage until she got home.

Renamon's pride was really hurt by what Saito said. "I am not a little kit I am a full grown warrior." Renamon said as she was placed on the other table and looks away from Ruki in shame.

Hiroki helped Ruki slowly onto the changing table and then pushed the skirt of her dress out of the way. Once that was done she slide of Ruki's soaked panties off of her and reached under the table to get a few baby wipes from the box, wipe over her private area really good to clean her off." There we go all clean, Ruki-chan." Hiroki chirped teasingly as she threw the wipes away and slid a pull up onto her. She then let the skirt of Ruki's dress back down and smiled a bit." Ok Ruki, I'm gonna give you a chance to atleast stay outta diapers. If you can keep this pull up dry AND clean then you can stay in pull up as a precaution." She said and patted the front of Ruki's pull up through her dress.

Saito shook his head as he listen to Renamon insist that she was a full grown warrior. Well, He was gonna convince her otherwise before their little time with the two digi BadAsses were over." I don't think so Rena-chan. Full grown warrior don't wet themselves for no reason and with no warning only lil kits do that, hun." He said like a caretaker would say to a child the were trying to convince. He got a towel with soap and cleaned Renamon's leg fur and private, rubbing over her pussy a few good times, making sure it is throughly cleaned. He the put a pull up on her legs and powdering it and pulling it up on her. He nodded, signaling Renamon to pay attention as Hiroki explain what she way saying to Ruki." That goes for you two, Rena-chan. Do you want something to wear over your pull up?" He asked her, not even gving time for protest.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds