Join our server on Discord

Hiroki & Satio's Babies (Tank Cop & Nekomon)
Both Ruki and Renamon GASP in horror as they see Ruki's Diary in Hiroki's hand. "Hiroki where did you get that? You didn't read it did you? You need to give that back to me right now its has alot of very private and personal stuff inside it!" Ruki said not caring now that a few boys are starting to see her nearly naked as they pass the hot springs.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Hiroki smiled a bit." I read more in this diary than you could ever live down so I suggest you be a good little digimon queen and do what I say." She said with a giggle." and I advise you to put some clothes on these will do for now." She said tossing Ruki her regular clothes.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds
OOC: You didn't edit your last post yet to have make Hiroki tell Ruki to wear the dress yet so I am going to just assume that what you ment my regular clothes so I will just go with that!

IC: Ruki's hand shivers as she takes the bright pink frilly dress and puts it on feeling so horrably humilieated to be in anything that has pink on it let alone this sissy looking get-up! "OK now I feel like a loser are you happy now Hiroki? Can I have my Diary back now?" Ruki ask as some boys that pass by laught and point at Ruki in that dress.

Hiroki giggled a bit and shook her head." No, You're going to come with us from a few days." She said to Ruki and then opened the diary with a threatening look, to show Ruki that she would read it aloud if ruki resisted her.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds
Ruki and Renamon both got pale and yelled out. "OK OK!!" "We will go with you just please don't read that stuff out loud!" Renamon said just as scared as Ruki was say they started to follow Saito and Hiroki.

The would soon find themselves at Hiroki and Saito's house. She opened the door ushering them inside and to a couch in the living room. She fixed them glasses of soda and gave it to them." Here's somthing to drink. You two stay there and be good. We'll be back in a minute. If you need to used the bathroom call for me." She said with a small grin, unknown to Ruki and Renamon their drinks had been spiked with a scentless dieuretic. She and Saito went into their room as to get everything ready as Hiroki bided them time until dieuretic took effect.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds
OOC: Be Sure to update the Susie game as well Neko!

IC: Ruki and Renamon took long big drinks from the soda glasses as the two started to talk. "What do you think's gotten into Hiroki?" Ruki askes tuggin on the sissy looking dress she had on. "Maybe she's just doing all she can to forget what today is. You know this was the day that horrable rape happend to her last year. I am sure this will blow over very soon." Renamon said finsihing her drink.

Hiroki had benn in her room getting things red. She smiled to her self and winked at her brother who giggled lightly." Ruki, Renamon come in here and be quiet." She commanded as she looked around the nursery that is her room.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds
Ruki and Renamon come into the nursery room and are STUNNED at how good it looks like a babies Nursery room.

"Wow Hiroki I am Impressed you really went all out to help Vixmon feel better about her new life." Ruki and Renamon didn't notice that all the things in the room where their size!

Saito giggled a bit and give Renamon's rear a pat.(Not that way! >_<)" And you too sillys." he said as Hiroki smiled and nodded hold up a pack with diapers big enough for them along with two cutsey and very frilly sundresses.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds