Join our server on Discord

RPG: The Final Hope
OOC: They are not cars in any way, there are no automobiles, as IO said it's horse drawn.
*As you enter inside the castle there appears to be about 26 knights lined up and then one large knight at the cnter, you are all put into a square shaped crowd and a speech is given to you, as the speech is going on no one really appears to care, as you do so you hear a scream from the tops and a lithe man comes flying down from the chandalier, steals the middle knight's sword, and flies out with a smoke bomb before anyone notices*

NEW ASSIGNMENT: TRACK DOWN AND KILL THE THIEF
Hearing the orders shouted Arial enters a trance like state, listening for the faintest sound of the thief. Hearing running from a nearby corridor, she motions to Jayce and takes off in that direction at a sprint
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
Time to set up the cycle,
1) Shining Angel
2) Kalyx
3) Me
(This post does not count)

OOC: P.S. The thief is not in the castle.
OOC: (I knew that my description would be taken the wrong way... >.<) I meant cars as in train cars or wagon cars, vehicles that haul people and/or freight.

IC:

Joining Arial, the canine bounds off down the hallway; staff in hand. "Arial! I think I've picked up his scent!", he cranes his muzzle outwards, "Let's oick up the pace!"
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
*as you leave the castle to chase down the thief you lose him in the crowd, however, you see a note on the floor with a dagger in it,*
NOTE:
"I lie where the dragons await in the castle where non dare tread, I lie in the castle where non dare tread, where all hope is lost. Come find me should you dare, my pets will be awaiting your blood."
"I lie where the dragons await in the castle where non dare tread? What does that mean... surely not that there are actual dragons in the castle? It might be some sort of riddle. What do you think?"
"Hmmmm...", looks over at the tattered note, "Probably. We just have to think of places or areas where these "dragons" are and no one will go, or wants to go. Now let me think..."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: You can ask around town, as around the castle, shop like crazy bitchez for better stuff (currenct gold: 2,000 SHARED) or you can try presenting it to the king and forget the reward and take the safe route involving rank.
OOC: Waiting for SA...

Haven't been on 'til today...busy with work and..uh...more work.

I'll edit this post and re-post tomorrow, if she doesn't.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry haven't posted for a while, my internets been acting crazy :(

"We should ask around the town, often village folks have more of an idea about local legends than nobles, and the thief may be known by locals if he comes from nearby."