Join our server on Discord

College Days
Guess I'll need to post this again huh x3

so yup..

Kurtz Erixon © Kyosan. Used with permission.

Yoosei Tsumetai © mehself ( x3 )

Early in the morning, the sun rising up in the horizon, a few rays of sun already entering the room of a purple vixen. Yawning cutely, Yoosei gently opens her eyes and stretches her body. In all honesty she would prefer to stay sleeping a while longer but unfortunately that was not possible, after all today is just another regular school day for her. The only bright side it is just that today is already Friday.

Slowly, she got off the bed and gently combed her hair before heading out of the room. She looked around, as if searching for something or someone. Well to be honest it is for someone, since she shares an apartment with someone, a friend, a classmate, one she always can count on. Noticing her friend would probably still be asleep, she heads to his room, gently turning the knob, opening the door and peeking inside.

Yes indeed, her friend was still sleeping. She giggled and stepped inside, approaching the bed before suddenly pouncing on her partner. A loud yelp was heard as the green dragon was so roughly awaken. The vixen couldn’t help but giggle, obviously she startled the dragon. The red-haired dragon groaned before then sighing gently. He should have got used to that already, but her actions would still get him off guard.

“Morning sleepy head” the vixen murmured sweetly, crawling off the dragon and standing up once again. Her tails wagged around happily. She had to admit, she loved to wake him up.

“…Morning” the dragon murmured softly and stood up as well.

The girl then approached the dragon, this time being softer than when she woke him up, giving him then a gentle hug and nearing her face to his before planting a soft kiss on his cheek, obviously making him blush gently.

“To make amends, I’ll go prepare the breakfast” the girl giggled and walked out of his room and headed towards the kitchen, preparing then pancakes and coffee.

“You always do and say the same, Yoosei” The dragon sighed but then just shrugged and walked out of his bedroom too. Kurtz, had been living with Yoosei for a couple of years now already. They found it cheaper if they would share an apartment instead of being in different places. Plus he had to admit, he loved her company. She was usually playful all the time. Though he had seen her upset already once and that was something he wouldn’t want to witness ever again. She would change from a sweet personality to a more fearful one.

Sitting down on a chair near the table in the kitchen, he glanced at Yoosei. “So, any plans for the weekend, Yoosi-chan?” he asked gently, not keeping his violet eyes off her.

The purple vixen approaches the table, bringing a tray with a plate filled with pancakes, enough for them both, and two cups of coffee. “Oh I was just planning on staying at home and rest a lot” she poked her tongue out cutely.

“Lazy as always” he chuckled and looked at her before holding the cup and taking a sip from his coffee.

“You know me” Yoosei giggled cutely and gently ate a pancake. It was always great for her to be by his side. She slowly came to realize she had fallen in love with him. But she didn’t think he could possibly feel the same for her, mostly because he never gave away any hint that could possibly meant that he was in love too.

As her mind kept on dwelling on this matter, she eventually got a thoughtful expression upon her delicate face. Kurtz noticed that and blinked surprised. “Something wrong, Yoosi?” he asked worriedly.

Snapping out from her trance, Yoosei looks at Kurtz, being silent for a while before replying to him. “N-No nothing..” she then quickly stands up and heads to her bedroom. “I am going to dress up my school uniform, we need to go soon or we will be late” she murmurs softly and quickly steps inside her own room.

Kurtz couldn’t help but blink and get even more worried. “I wonder what happened. Her attitude changed so suddenly. She seemed fine and then this…she seemed worried about something.”

There was nothing Kurtz could do at the moment. He would try to discuss this matter later with her. Now he needs to quickly clean the dishes himself and then dress up too. Yoosei would get a bit annoying if he would take longer than her.

After a while, once both were fully dressed up in their school uniforms, they headed out of their apartment and headed towards college. Yoosei was a few steps ahead of him as if in trying to avoid any possible question he would come up with. She wanted to avoid the subject at all costs. She was afraid that if she would tell him, her feelings for him that their friendship would change or even end.

The red-haired dragon was still worried, but he knew her too well to know when he should or not get her to talk about whatever is troubling her. Despite the fact that he was worried, he couldn’t help but stare at Yoosei’s perfect behind. The purple vixen looked cute… perhaps even sexy in that outfit. He really had to admit that. The view from his angle at the moment was pretty great.

It was then, on that exact moment, Yoosei looked behind and noticed the dragon’s eyes staring at her. “hey where are you looking at huh?” she tried to sound serious but in the end she just giggled cutely. Finally she was giggling again.

“N-Nowhere?” Kurtz replied, rubbing the back of his head nervously. He then gulped softly when noticing her glaring at him but sighed in relief once he spotted their college.

This year they weren’t classmates, that’s unfortunate but there was nothing they could do about it. “well we will see each other during lunch break, oki Kurtzie?” she asks softly and once the dragon nodded as a reply to her, she went on her way to her chemistry class while Kurtz went to history class.

Once the morning period ended, Yoosei headed towards the canteen. She faked a smile once noticing Kurtz. She hated to make him worried.

“You have been waiting here for long?” she asks softly, her tails wagging softly back and forth.

“Just a little. Let’s just go eat shall we? I’m getting hungry to be honest” he chuckled a bit and they both stepped in the canteen. Each one of them, picking up their own tray, getting their own drink and plate with food before going to find a free spot to sit down. Usually they always would find a table in the corner, and they would sit up in front of one another. Today was no exception. The only different thing was the fact Yoosei was more silent than usually. That didn’t made Kurtz less worried at all, au the contraire, it got him even more worried than what he was already.

“Sorry to ask again Yoosi-chan, but what’s the matter? Since this morning you started to act awkwardly” Kurtz asked softly, hoping she wouldn’t get upset at him at least.

“..I don’t want to talk about it” she murmured only loud enough for him to hear and just looked at the food in her plate.

The dragon sighed softly. “I am worried about you, and I want to help if I can”

It was then, Yoosei suddenly stood up and picked her tray up, not eating even half of her food. “you can’t help me at all okay? You can’t” she suddenly turned around, going to place the tray on its place before heading out of the canteen. Heading then to the only place he would ever follow her, the girls’ bathroom. Kurtz just lowered his ears, he had lost his appetite after that and just went out of the canteen. He knew it would be useless to go after her right now.

Once the bell rang, they both went to their respective classes. Yoosei had gotten even sadder, and was not focusing in the classes. Kurtz wasn’t being able of focusing either due to the fact he was worried about the purple vixen. He hadn’t yet figured it all out of why her reactions.

As usual by the end of the day, Kurtz would always be outside the college waiting for Yoosei to come. They would go together to home but not this time. One of Yoosei’s classmates informed Kurtz that the purple vixen had headed towards home already since they didn’t had the last class of the day.

Kurtz cursed under his breath as he headed home too. Yoosei’s actions got over the limit now. He was way too worried now. His plan was to arrive home and confront her about the matter. “Whatever is troubling her…can it possibly be that bad that she doesn’t trust me? Could it be that bad to the point of her acting like that?” he sighed.

Standing in front of the door to their apartment, Kurtz took a moment to try and calm down, having a claw inside his pocket, fiddling about until finding the set of keys that he pulled out of his pocket. Picking the right one, he opened the door and stepped inside to the close the door behind him.

For his luck, Yoosei wasn’t locked inside her bedroom, or else he wouldn’t be able of facing her. She was actually standing right infront of him. She lifted herself from the couch, where she was resting since a while, just to greet him once she heard the door opening.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t wait for you Kurtzie” was all that she murmured, not looking in his eyes.

The green dragon only silently approached her before grasping her arm gently, making sure she wouldn’t escape any further to his questions. “what’s the matter? Look I have been worried about you whole day. It’s not the first time you act strangely like this. You every so often have been acting like this. What’s the matter? Tell me” he tried his best to not lose control and to not yell at her.

Not being able of holding any longer, the purple vixen’s eyes got filled with tears. “What’s the matter you ask? If it would just so simple to say without our friendship to possibly come to an end I would have said so before. I would have avoided all this mess.” She continues on talking, this time looking in his eyes. “Simply putting, I love you. I was afraid of your reaction. Now you know.. I LOVE YOU” she yelled the last words, looking away, struggling to get herself free from his grip.

Kurtz’s eyes got wide opened once looking at the fragile creature in front of him. “she loves me?” once again her actions caught him off guard. He always had tried to not think in love. All that it mattered to him was having her there with him. The thing he feared the most was to lose her. Now that he thinks of it, could it means he is in love too after all? Yes it must be it; he cares too much to be just friendship. He fears her to lose her more than he fears anything else. She would always brighten up his day that’s for sure.

The dragon lessens up the grip on her arm and just suddenly hugged her closer to his masculine figure. He brought a claw up and run it through her hair to try and calm her down. He neared his maw to her ear and whispered. “I love you too Yoosi”

This time, it was Yoosei who widen her eyes. She looks up at him, tears stop flowing, her heart beating faster by the minute. “Y-You mean it?” she asked softly, wanting to be sure of what she heard.

The dragon just nodded and gently nears his maw to her muzzle and locked her lips on his. Kissing her deeply yet passionately. His tail started to wag around faster before then it coiled around her tails affectionately. Yoosei mid-closes her eyes, happily returning the passionate kiss.

They kissed each other passionately for a while longer before the dragon gently broke the kiss and smiled lovingly at her. The vixen was happy, happier than she had have been before.

“I truly love you Yoosi…” he murmured sweetly before he then licked her neck seductively. His ears twitched once a soft moan escaped Yoosei’s throat. He had to admit, he needed her, he wanted to show in an intimate way, how much she means for him, how much he loves her. Obviously he wouldn’t dare to pressure her to do anything she wouldn’t feel any ready yet.

He continued to lick her neck gently before than whispering. “..I n-need you Yoosi” he murmured softly. For his surprised, the vixen whispered back in his ear. “I need you too Kurtzie…I want you”. That was all the dragon needed to hear before he then nudged her gently to inside her bedroom, making her lay down on bed as he lies by her side and kisses her deeply once again.

His claws travel up to Yoosei’s shirt and slowly undo it before then pulling it off her and tossing aside. Yoosei then slides her tongue inside his mouth, eagerly yet passionately playing with it. Soft moans escaped the vixen’s throat as the dragon cupped her breasts, which were still covered by her black bra.

After a short while, Kurtz broke the kiss. His violet eyes admired her crystal blue ones while his paws went down to her skirt and gently pull it off her, tossing aside as well. He then admired her body, beautiful for sure. Yoosei blushes and smiles while looking at him. “you like the view cutie?” she asks softly.

Kurtz nodded eagerly and growled playfully. “So far yes” he chuckled and then pulled her panties down slowly, taking a glance at her delicate, and slightly wet folds while smirking. “and look at you, you are getting wet already” he chuckled and Yoosei blushed darkly. “oh don’t say things like that” she pleaded.

He smiled and then guides his claws to her back, only to unbuckle her bra and pull it off, finally revealing her D-cup breasts. Her body surely is such an arousing view, that even a bulge starts forming in his pants already. The green dragon then nears his maw to her left breast, taking her nipple in his mouth and suckling on it gently while using the tip of his tail to rub her folds, only to make her moan even more.

Surely, her moans were music for his ears, there is no doubt. He kept on suckling on her nipple before then finally kissing his way down her body, moving his tail away from her folds and gently put his claws on her legs, spreading them gently. “what a wonderful view I have here” he murmured while staring at her pink wet opening before then lapping it gently.

“ah..s-stop it…d-don’t lick there…i-it’s embarrassing” Yoosei murmured softly while blushing darkly.

“shh just enjoy this sweetie” he chuckled and then licked her pink opening again before then suddenly dive his tongue inside of her pussy, making the vixen moan louder in pleasure. His tongue went deeper inside her, swirling around her moist walls only to pleasure her even more.

Yoosei started to breath excitedly, she had never felt this way, it was such a pleasing and overwhelming feeling. Her first orgasm ever was building up quite fast to the point drops of her juices started to leak out already. The dragon quickly slurped her drops of her sweet nectar and eagerly lapped even more her walls, eventually lapping her G-Spot, wanting more of her addictive juices.

It didn’t take long until Yoosei suddenly grasped the bed covers and arched her back while moaning loudly in bliss as she hits her orgasm so suddenly, releasing a wave of her juices that land on his awaiting mouth. Kurtz quickly gulped down her juices, not wanting to miss a drop before then pulling his tongue out and lick her pussy clean. The bulge on his pants was now more noticeable than before.

Crawling closer to Yoosei again, the red-haired dragon lies down by her side, cupping one breast with his claw and fondling it gently while planting a quick kiss on her lips. “seems you like it sweetie” he murmured and smiled. “but we are not done yet. Are you ready for the main course?” he asked while softly squeezing her breast.

“I a-am..just b-be gentle” she murmured nervously yet a soft moan escaping her throat again.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be as gentle as possible” he replied and then slowly undresses himself, first taking off his shirt, tossing it aside to then undo his pants and pulling it off him along with his underwear, revealing then his already erected member. Yoosei couldn’t help but gasp once glancing at his rod. “s-so big” was all the she commented

Kurtz blush gently and then softly gets on top of her, rubbing his member against her entrance, getting it nicely wet again to make it easier for him to slide inside her.

“Ready?” he asked her while she only nods. The dragon then slowly starts diving his member inside her, loud moans erupting from his maw. “mhh..s-so tight” was the only thing he was able of murmuring while still sliding his member inside her until it was stopped by her soft barrier. It was on that moment that Kurtz locked his lips with her once again before pulling his member almost all out, leaving only the head inside before then sliding suddenly all the way back in, breaking through as barrier as softly as he could, and once fully hilted inside her, he stopped to let her get used to the new feeling.

The purple vixen couldn’t help but suddenly break the kiss and yelp in pain, tears roll down her cheeks and drops of blood leak out from her pussy.

“I..I am sorry…I tried to be gentle” he dragon lowered ears and murmured softly. “we c-can stop if you want..” the last he wanted was to hurt her any further.

“N-No…don’t stop please” the vixen murmured, quickly holding herself onto him and wrapping her legs around his waist as to not let him pull off her.

“Maybe this will work…” he then suddenly nibbled her neck affectionately, and fondles her breasts, slowly starting to thrust in and out of her in a soft pace.

As the dragon makes his move, Yoosei slowly starts moaning again as the pain slowly is replaced by pleasure. Her walls were clamping his member tightly. Louder moans erupted from the dragon’s maw as he speeds up his thrusts, loving the feeling of their bodies pressed together and of her moist walls gripping his ebony rod so tightly yet pleasurably.

Yoosei arched her back once again and moaned louder and blissfully. She was feeling nothing but pleasure once again. A second orgasm was building up and more drops of juices leaked out, only making it easier for him,

Kurtz arched his back and thrusts even faster and deeper into the vixen, pre leaking out inside the vixen. His orgasm was nearing quickly as well. It was just a moment after both at same time, moaned loudly in delight. Yoosei released another wave of her juices, this time coating his member while her walls clamped his member even tighter while Kurtz slammed his member inside her, shooting a huge load of hot dragon seed inside her womb.

The purple vixen had to admit, it felt great to feel his warm seed inside of her. She gasped for air and then soft moans escaped her throat again as their mixed cum starting to leak out. Once their orgasms come to an end, the dragon gently collapsed ontop of the vixen. “mhgh..a-amazing Y-Yoosi…my love” was all that he murmured while just snuggling her, resting his head in-between her plump breasts.

“..I agree…my sweet dragon” she murmurs softly and snuggles the dragon closely, not letting him pull off her anyway. She wanted to feel their bodies connected still. Both ended up falling asleep like that, in the arms of the one they both love.

The end of Part I
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions