Join our server on Discord

Digimon Yaoi island
"Really? Who is TK's crush?" Dark said, hearing Vee moans loud and cumming all over the ground in front of him.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Mark." Patamon whispered into dark's ear."Pata!!!" TK yelled at the winged little baby-like digimon."fine..." He((Patamon)) said.
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Dark smirked, laughed a bit. Vee came around the tree. "Did I miss something?" Vee said, heading TK yell.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
RP Name:Maru
Picture or Description:Looks like An Agumon with a guilmon tail a gabumon belly patch maroon colored black claws and a pelt that wears like a shirt
Sexuality:gay
Digimon or Human: Digimon,Agumon Variant
Turn Offs:Cruelty unless wanted
Measurements: 4" unerect and 9" erect and 3 an a half" wide
Anything Else:Usually not seen with my pelt but when i wear it i feel cooler.

Grabs Vee's tail. "Heya i saw you jerking off behind the tree (Blush) Matter a fact i couldn't help but notice you masturbating behind the tree your one hunk of a blue veemon" Looking at vee ignoring the others.
[Image: mjamsig2copy.jpg] [Image: squirtle-signature.jpg]
Thank you gabu for what you did to my Avatar =3
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Vee turn and look at Maru, blushing a bit. "Thanks." Vee said, feeling his cock becoming hard again when he looked at every part of Maru.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Your cock isn't that bad looking either" i instantly noticed your cock getting hard again as mine was already out and hard because i was masturbating looking at you, i use my tail to get you to come closer to me as i bend over and engulf your hard cock into my mouth. As i start sucking on it. While jacking myself off as my eyes ponder over at the dark version of you while i suck on you. Fondling your balls with my free claw... I stop for a second as i ask "Is this ok? you don't mind do ya?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Vee moans as Maru started to suck on his cock. "Yeah, it's alright." Vee said, smiling, giving him a lustful look in his eyes.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Alright I'm sorry, I'm just really horny and i really wanted to suck on someones hard cock. I saw you jacking off and decided you would do." i lick the tip of dark Vee's cock swirling my tongue all over it "Now i know you just hit your orgasm a minute a go. but i know your dick isn't back at full length" i giggled and grinned, Before putting his pulsing cock into my mouth all the way i could practically choke on it, And i could because his cock was still coming back out to full length my skilled tongue, Licking all over his dick in my mouth as i sucked and bobbed on Vee's cock sending out waves of. "Mmmm." Sound's 'I'm going to let him enjoy this blowjob, Before i reveal what i really want him to do'
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Vee monas louder as his cock goes rock hard. "You have...one...good mouth..." Vee said in between his moans.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I increase the suction on Vee's cock licking over it thoroughly. Bobbing my head up and down noticing the Darkveemon over there i stop sucking for a moment "Hey you Dark Veemon wanna join in? You can fuck my tight ass!" Right after saying i went right on back to sucking flashing my tail hole at the darkveemon fondling Vee's balls massaging it with my damp warm mouth sucking all over it. I reach and i start jacking my dick off thinking about getting into this veemon's Tail Hole right after the treatment.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Veemon's Followers