Join our server on Discord

Digimon Yaoi island
Lightbulb 
TK Landed on Patamon."sorry Pata" Tk said.

"its ok TK" pata said.
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Mark looked around, startled, where was he? Why? And for some reason this place was having a werid effect on his ipod. The music kept skipping until suddenly it shocked him! The shock itself didn't hurt but he was surprised and le tout a shout revealing his location.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
TK Heard Mark and he Put his shorts back on and he walked towards where he heard the scream."hello?You alright?" tk asked as Patamon fallowed him.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Mark nodded his head and threw his earphones off. "I-I'm fine...what is this place?"he asked a bit confused. The shock made his thoughts jumble.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

"we're in the digital world!" said Patamon grinning as TK was Blushing while looking at Mark."wow..ur cute.." TK whispered.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Mark bushed himself off and raised an eyebrow hearing TK's comment. "Uhm... thanks?"he said awkwardly.

"Yeah, we're. I'm Dark, a DarkVeemon. My younger brother vee is someplace, probly jacking off." Dark said.

Vee is doing what Dark said, jacking off.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Patamon giggled at TK."TK...don't look now..Your cock is gonna take over your Mind.." Patamon giggled whispering into TK's ear."epp!" TK thought as he thought Mark saw his Tent in his Pants.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Mark pretended not to notice, although he couldn't think of anything to say.

TK just Looked at Mark."Tk....Mark is hotter then davis.." he whispered into Patamon's ear."Ohhh!! TK HAS A CRUSH!!!!" Patamon yelled."Quiet Patamon!" TK yelled at Patamon
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz