Join our server on Discord

The market
A slaver RP, I think I have seen a few bellow but I was not here for those :( . So Im making my own!

This is the city of Makra, the slave capital of the mythical world, any and every race can be found here either as a buyer, or product. The slave market works very simply, its like a bidding. The slave comes up on the stage, is displayed by the slave master (me) and then sold at the highest bidder. To make this an actual and not just a mindless sex RP, all masters start off with only 5,000 dollars and three toys of their choosing.

To get more toys or slaves they will have to make money, there are many ways to do this in the slave market. One way is to (Obviously) Sell or rent out your slave, though if you rent them out they might be a little worse for wear, it depends on who the client is. There are also sex fight championships where slaves battle in sexy sex combat! Winner takes home the gold, loser gets sent back to a pissed master. Also, letting them preform on the streets for cash is often done, though if one is not careful, it might turn into an all out orgy, so be careful....or not.

All small toys cost 200, medium toys cost 600, and large toys cost a 1,000. Slaves can cost anything depending on the bidding. We need at least three or four masters and an equal, if not more, amount of slaves to play. Ask questions, it helps me figure stuff out :D

Name:
Master or slave:
Sexuality:
Special Powers or Abilities?:
Fetishes:
Turn Offs:
Measurements:
Other:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Mindy
Race: Sheep
Master or slave: Slave
Picture or Description: Mindy
Sexuality: Bi
Special Powers or Abilities: Nothing special, her wool can cushion some blows allowing her to take a beating better than others.
Fetishes: Extreme bondage, to the point of being virtually unable to move.
Turn Offs: blood, death, etc.
Measurements: DD breasts (Mindy: Good, now you can have your playstation back)

Name: Thorne
Race: Raptor
Master or slave: Master
Picture or Description: Thorne
Special Powers or Abilities: Can crack her tail like a whip only much more painful.
Fetishes: Bondage, domination, fucking a girl with a strap-on.
Turn Offs: blood, death, etc.
Measurements: D breasts.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Marx
Race: Demon
Picture or Description: Human form http://www.kolakisart.com/artemis_galler...demon2.jpg
Demon form http://www.kolakisart.com/artemis_galler...demon1.jpg
Sexuality: Straight
Special Powers or Abilities?: Is a master of all sorts of magics including lust and pain magics. He is also very very strong as he is a demon.
Fetishes: Hard fucking, Bondage, fear domination.
Turn Offs: Blood, death and all the usual stuff.
Measurements: Human form: 9 inches long, three wide. Demon form: 14 inches long, four wide.
Other: The man who runs the Market, he will often take a his pick of the slaves before any one else since he can, though he will usually sell them again since he does not like to keep them around unless they are really good.

Name: Tiff
Race: Dark elf
Picture or Description: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/Da...fSpear.jpg
Sexuality: Straight but it barely matters
Special Powers or Abilities?: She is a trained warrior and can see in the dark
Fetishes: yet to be seen
Turn Offs: Blood, scat, death, the usual.
Measurements: D cup
Other: She is a prisoner of war and has a strong will, but is a virgin. She was a holy warrior of the dark clergy and thus her body was kept pure and free from temptation, though that does not mean she does not know what sex is, she has just never experienced it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Alexander
Race: Human, but is also a Warlock.
Picture or Description: [Image: mage.jpg]
Sexuality: Straight
Special Powers or Abilities?: Knows many magical spells like some weak mind control, lust or falling in love spells, and others
Fetishes: Power and being in control. Loves to humiliate his slave, but also wants them to fall in a twisted form of love.
Turn Offs: Death, blood, killing and such
Measurements: 10 unectect 12 erect with 3 inches wide
Other: Is titled Master of Magic

Name: Mai
Race: Human
Picture or Description: [Image: Ladies452.png]
Sexuality: Now does it really matter? Lets just say she's Bi
Special Powers or Abilities?: I don't think so.
Fetishes: Many things, but secretly likes being dominated and used and abused.
Turn Offs: Dying, blood, the usual
Measurements: DD Breasts
Other: Was once a proud warrior, until captured
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
K, Guess I will add to more so we can start, if you guys are cool with that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Go ahead))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name:Amy
Race:Angel
Master or slave:slave
Picture or Description: http://guygamers.com/images/danbooru-p-1...682299.jpg
Special Powers or Abilities?:Can heal herself and her master, has very soft feathers and skin which give a soothing effect when touched. Her virginity regrows.
Fetishes: She has been trained to submit to what ever her master wants.
Turn Offs: The usual, blood, vore and that.
Measurements: D cup
Other: She has been trained since she was 12 to be a good, timid and submissive slave. She has had almost everything done to her but thanks to her healing ability she has no scars and has even been able to regrow her virginity.

Name: Mike
Race:Elf
Master or slave:Master
Picture or Description: http://images.gfxartist.com/images/Tutor...r/1774.jpg
Sexuality:straight
Special Powers or Abilities?: A master mage who knows many spells.
Fetishes: Bondage, messing with his victims and telekinetic molestation.
Turn Offs: Gore blood ect
Measurements: 10 inches erect.
Other: He is a bored master of magic. What better pass time then slaves?

We may start now.

IC: "Come one come all!" Marx yelled over the crowed gathering. The Demon man stood in an elevated platform in a huge dark tent. There were two spot lights, one on him and another on a small stage that was currently empty. Every one held a glowing bidding pad that only the crafty demon could keep track of. "We are about to start the auction! And look at out first item!" He grinned as he pulled on a leash he was holding, pulling a naked female dark elf out onto the stage. She struggled against the bonds that held her but could not escape. She had a collar and leash around her neck and thick straps of leather around her arms, which tied them tightly behind her back. Her legs had chains that kept her from running but let her walk a little, enough to scuttle onto the stage when pulled. She looked around with hate in her eyes. "The black God will strike you all down in a rain of blood! This I swear!" She said in defiance. "Oh, feisty! Who wants to break in this one? She is a captured warrior of the dark clergy, a rare find, and guess what! She is a virgin!" Many people mumbled their approval and prepared to bid. "Who wants a demonstration of her sweet body before we bid?" He asked with an evil smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll take that demo," Alex smiled, walking out of the shadows. He clapped his hands and looked at the dark elf. "Quite a beauty you have. Give us a demonstration! If you need assistance, you can be assured, I, as head Master of Magic, will help."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Marx smiled and said "No need good sir! No need. With just a flick of my wrist.." He flicked his wrist towards the elf. At first nothing happened, but then her breaths began to come out as more ragged and she seemed to struggle to stand as she suppressed moans and sighs. Her legs clamped together and her nipples hardened. "St-Stop! You f-f-fiend!" She half demanded half pleaded as her pussy began to drool out her sweet love juices. She blushed and suddenly fell to her knees as the unseen stimulation continued. "St-Stop!" She demanded again. The demon flicked his wrist again and she panted hard as she was released from his lustful grip. "So, what do you think? Her body is young and ripe and her innocence is up for grabs. She might be a bit of a hastle at first but trust me when I say breaking her is half the fun."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How much does she cost?" Alex asked. "If the price is right, I'll take her!" he yelled, smiling under his hood.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)