Join our server on Discord

The market
Tiff looked at his dick as if it was the most terrifying enemy she had ever faced. "St-Stop! This is....is blasphemy! Stop An-and I will do what e-ever you want! Dont defile me, I will never be granted my passage into the sanctuary!" She tried to rally the strength to fight her arousal but could find no strength to draw on. "Stop! You are superior!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I see...So you'll do anything to stop me from taking your virginity?" he asked, talking slowly so she could suffer. "Am I right? Anything I want? Do you swear on your life? Do you promise, Tiff, that you will do whatever I say?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes!" She yelled. "If I retain my purity then I will serve you however you like! Just....ahhh!" she could not help it, her body was so aroused she almost wished he would ignore her and fuck her needing pussy anyways....but that was blasphemy! She could not commit a sin against her beloved god. "Anything, name it, command it and I will do it for you." She begged, her hands griping anything they could to keep from masturbating.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well rule one. You will no longer hit me. Rule Two you will wear what I tell you to. Rule Three you will address me as Master or Lover from now on. Got it so far?" Alex asked slowly. "If not I can repeat it?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"OK!" She said desperately. "I wont hit you, I will wear what you tell me to and I will address you as master!" She said repeating her instructions. "Thats it, I will do it all just please end you curse and let me keep my purity." She begged. She again tried to escape under the bed where it would be harder to reach her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And as your lover," he added. "You must swear on your life that you will act as I am your lover and Master. Do you understand?" he asked, raising the sex spell just a bit more.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahhhh!" She screamed as her hands flew to her pussy and breasts for just a second before she was able to pry them away. "Oh god, please give me strength!" She prayed as she tried to comprehend what Alex was saying. "Anything! Lover, master, Laster! I dont care just end your curse!" She begged as she struggled internally to keep her mind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh and one more thing," he said decreasing the spell just slightly. "You are nothing, but my whore and wife. You're purpose to be loved by your Master, me. Now tell me. What am I? What are you?" he whispered, smiling as he saw her go crazy. "What is your purpose?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahh...please....god....ohhh..." She moaned as her body began to go limp as all her exhaustion began to catch up to her. "I am whore....you are....master....Purpose...is...what ever you want...it to...be." She said as she panted hard, her left hand gently massaging her breast. She was losing to his magic and was powerless to stop it. "No more now....Please m-m-master." She said almost throwing up as the words left her mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and lessened the spell to a point where Tiff was far more used to. He then took hold of her waist and pulled her so her chest was pressed against his chest. "Kiss me," he ordered he as their lips were inches apart.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)