Join our server on Discord

The market
Tiff said nothing and turned away from him. She could not help but blush as she was carried. Being carried was a sign of weakness, and to add to that she was naked, her pussy wet and her nipples still hard, in the middle of a crowded street. Though there were many like her, she still could not help but blush a deep purple. "Swine." She said to him in low voice, not making eye contact. She would have to wait for her moment to escape, right now she had no choice but to comply with his wishes. As they walked, the minion ran up to Alex and said "Sir, your collar and leash! Its free you know." He gave him a the collar and the tags that had been marked "Ales's cum slut." "Sorry about the tag sir but you did not tell us what to put on it or what her name was." He said apologetically. "My name is Tiffinia Dusunder!" Tiff said angrily. The minion smirked and replied "Your name is what ever Master Alex says it is." She would have turned red if she could had and had she not been more opposed to what Alex had threatened, she would have jumped out of his hands and strangled the minion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What a cute blush," Alex smiled and kissed Tiffs cheek and gave it a quick lick. He then tried to make the walk home as slow as possible, taking the long busy way.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
By the time that they reached Alex's home, Tiff had a deep set stubborn blush on her face that she could not seem to get rid of. Her body was still tingling with arousal but she was able to fight it off with her will power now that she had been given some time to work on it. She did not make eye contact with Alex, not out of fear or respect, but out of the fact that she was tempted to smack him as hard as she could and looking at him would only make that feeling stronger. She had to hold herself back when he kissed her and licked her cheek, though she also blushed a bit from his remark about her being cute.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex easily dropped her on the bed and petted her thigh. "How beautiful. Such soft skin, fair beauty," he whispered as his fingers moved to her pussy. "And so wet two," he noticed. "What beauty," he laughed and pulled out the collar and moved forward to put on her neck, ready to cast the sex spell from earlier on her, just in case.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tiff bit her lips again, trying to keep from throttling him on the spot. When his hands moved to her sensitive pussy the only thing that kept her from attacking him was her moan and the sudden drain on her strength. As he put the collar around her neck she could not see the words and she could not read human anyway. She hoped it only said her name, but doubted it and intended on removing the collar as soon as she was alone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Now tell me, have you ever been with a man before, fair beauty?" Alex asked, and touched her cheek like a husband would do his wife. "Ever been in love?" he asked, caressing her thigh with the same love.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She pulled away from him as much as she could. "The only man I love is the dark god! He is the only one who may have my body and none other, only he is deserving of my love." Her blush and answer where enough of an answer to tell any one that 1. She was a virgin. And 2. She was a zealot and probably never saw another male outside of battle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And do you believe Wizards are so badly armed in bed as you said?" he asked, and kissed her neck, his arms moving to pin her own. "If I recall you said, limp as rags with the skills to match a drunken lizard when it comes to love making," he whispered as he kissed and skin and licked it, laing his saliva on it.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tiff shivered as she was licked and felt his warm saliva on her soft skin. When hsi hands moved to pin her she quickly moved and covered her breasts and held her arms there tightly. "Yes, even now you are still using magic to make me feel aroused. You are fake, smoke and mirrors. Real warriors fight with skill and know how, you fight with tricks and traps. Surely you fallow the same tactics when pursuing a woman. Look at you, you cant even get a woman for yourself, you had to buy me!" She shivered again and tried to pull away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex would have laughed right there. He forced her to stop covering her breasts and he grinned. "I doubt the spell is still working well at this point. You have gone used to the level of pleasure, but this," he whispered, licking her flesh. "Is very arousing, dear beauty," he laughed and move up and licked her lips and kissed her passionately, putting his arms on her breasts.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)