Join our server on Discord

The market
As soon as Tiff was free she shook her arms and flexed her legs and looked around for every possible escape route. She then looked at her new "master". What a joke! She took off in an instant, zigzagging her way to him to make herself harder to hit with a spell since he had declared his title already. She was good at ducking and dodging spells as well and as she got closer, jumped into a round hou aimed for his neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex ducked under the attack and disappear. He then reappeared behind her an snapped his fingers, giving Tiff the same spell the slave trader used to make her amazingly wet. "You shouldn't have done that."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tiff covered her breasts with one hand and her wet pussy with the other as the effects hit her full force again. Her nipples hardened against her hand, and her pussy drooled out juices through her fingers. "Perverted m-mongrel!" she screamed as she fell to her knees, her body being over come by magic. "H-How dare y-y-you do th-this to a holy d-d-dark maiden?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How dare you attack the Master of Magic?" Alex asked, walking over and smiling. He then grabbed her chin in his hand an pulled her into a kiss, forcing in his tounge.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tiff did not hesitate to bite down as hard as she could, hoping that perhaps hurting, or better yet killing, the bastard would end his spell and she would be able to dispatch her would be conquerers and flee. She had to admit that her bite was not as hard as it should been due to her current situation, but it was certainly enough to at least draw blood, it not sink through altogether.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex growled as he pulled back and slapped Tiff harshly. "Do not do that," he ordered, intensifying the spell, but not letting her cum. "No doesn't that feel good?" he asked.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahhh!" Tiff said as she fell to her knees again and slumped on the ground, using all her will power to keep from masturbating. "You might beat me and cast your spells, but I will find a way out of this! I swear it!" She said with grim determination. She then bit her lips so hard it bleed and while the pain negated the pleasure she jumped up and tried to kick Alex in the balls with all her strength and considerable speed. She may have been naked and unarmed, but that did not mean she was helpless. She would make him regret buying her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex quickly disappeared and reappeared behind her. HE then pointed at her and made the pleasure grow, and he quickly jumped, trying to pin down so she couldn't harm herself with her arms or legs.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tiff was easily pinned as she collapsed and began to squirm in his grasp. She panted, her pussy continuing to drip with her arousal. Her chest heaved with her labored moans and sighs as her nipples became hard as rock and erected as if just for Alex. "R-Release me fr-from th-th-this!" She panted but still demanded. "I-it figures you w-would use mag-magic to arouse me. Every one knows that w-w-wizards and mages ar-are cowards and limp as rags with the skills to match a drunken lizard when it comes t-to love making!" She was out of idea's and her body had betrayed her, all she could do not was throw insults at her captor, though she did believe most of the things she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex only smiled and picked up Tiff, lessening the spell a bit. "Fight me back and you'll feel twice of much of what you just did," he whispered, walking down the street with Tiff in his arms, bridal style.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)