Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG #2
OOC: She just means Swanmon likes kinky stuff, not just inflation in particular.

"I hope so, cause I can promise you I'll be a regular customer!" Selina chirped happily as she rolled herself around on the floor. As she rolled her ball-like body slowly deflated and before she knew it she was too small to roll or bounce anymore. "Aww, already?" She whined as she patter her slightly bloated belly. "Oh, well just I'd better call Swanny." With that she pulled out her cell phone and speed-dialed her best friend.
If she's calling now, it won't be too long before this friend of hers gets here! Best try and make this place a bit more presentable...

As Selina made her call, Tarmikos began running around the room, placing chairs and tables that had been knocked around during their 'volleyball game' back where they were.
After only a few rings Seline's BFF answered the phone. "Hey Swanny, it's Selina...I'm fine, thankies. Listen I found this really neat place I want you to check out." She told Swanmon the address and after a few more pleasantries, hung up the phone. "'Kay, captain she's on her way!"