Join our server on Discord

The market
(Aye, aye, Captain! Quick question, after we end it, will we make a new rp to replace it, or do we have enough? I'm fine with either, I think.))

After much time had passed, Alex was ready to send Sarah and their child off. In the dark of the night, in a private gathering of his slaves, Tiff, himself, and any of the few people Tiff trusted with the truth, took place. The Master of Magic held up his hands and they glowed violently, changing colors in rapid succession before a flash of light was seen.

"Here you are, Sarah," he said, motioning to a golden portal. Alex looked at the girl and placed his hands on her shoulder, looking down her. "I will miss you, my dear. You, and our child."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(You have any ideas for another one?)

Sarah blushed and leaned forward, kissing her master. "I'll miss you to master...take care." She then began to step towards the portal, but Tiff suddenly halted her with a, "Wait!" Sarah turned to look at Tiff as she approached, her moon elf slave in tow. "Take her as well." She said, gesturing towards the girl behind her. The moon elf looked shocked, and looked up at Tiff for just a moment before averting her gaze. "B-But mistress...my place is here serving you..." she said meekly. "No, it is up there, living your life. You have been a good slave, and now I will reward you. Go." With that the little moon elf nodded and started to leave, but she was stopped when Tiff grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "M-Mistress I-" the elf began to stammer before Tiff locked lip with her and kissed her deeply. After that Tiff released the stunned slave and nodded, letting them all go through the portal.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hmmm...I'll get think on it. Nothing right now. Anything you have?))

Alex smiled as he watched the lady leave, but he was surprised to see Tiff's goodbye. He would look at Sarah and gently grab her hand to peck her lips, not wanting her to become weak and submissive again, but wanting her to feel his love. "May we meet again in happier times," he whispered. "My fellow mage," he added, smiling as he waved goodbye to her and their child. "And goodbye, young one. May your mother love you as much as I love my own..."

When the three were gone, Alex would look at Tiff with a sly grin. "So...Any real reason you kissed her, Tiff?" he teased.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(No ideas from me)

Tiff merely looked away with a slight blush and said, "Hmph, you really think you are the only love I have ever had?" She then turned and began to walk away. "Now come, we have to go before this starts looking suspicious." She would also sway her hips in an inviting way, clearly wanting Alex to follow her to her bed.

Life would be easy for all of them from that day forward. Neko was ageless so long as she remained a virgin, and Tiff made sure she was well guarded. She sang and played music daily for Tiff's guests, which kept the muse happy, despite the golden chains and little amount of clothing that she had to wear.

Lillia lived a life of luxuries, free as any Dark Elf could hope to be. She was extremely happy and very grateful to both her master and Tiff. She would still visit often, and enjoy her master's company, as he enjoyed hers.

Tiff was happy just to have Alex with her. Her work made her scarce at time, but running her clan and Family was no easy task. She would occasionally go out into battle as well, but she desired this. Although Alex had broken away her hard outer crust when he had broken her, some of that remained as her will to fight, and she loved fighting. She would live happily and long with her beloved master by her side, though ironically enough, it was Alex who wore the chains now.

(I will let you have the rest of the ending)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sarah and the slave would seek a place to use as a home after exiting the portal to a small town, before finding a place that would suit their needs. They would find a home that had a room for rent, owned by a woman named Mai, her wife, Kitty, her friend May, and their 'adopted' daughter Hope. It was up to Sarah if she took the offer, though it was cheap, a beautiful home, and the people seemed very nice.

Alex would happily love each of his girls. He would adore Neko, never taking her virginity, but always feeling a little temptation and going close. He would Lillia as he always had, and would talk to her as an equal, at least out of bed. He would often ask her of her new and if there were any problems of special events.

As for Tiff, his queen and lover, he would be accepting of his life as her slave, as long as she didn't get any big ideas. He was glad to see her happy again, thinking back to the moments where they met and had their...differences. Oddly enough though, one night, after a session of amazing loving each other, they were met with a special guest.

Hoods appeared and told Alex that sooner or later would have to begin training an apprentice who would become the next Master of Magic. While he was there, he would comment on Alex's offspring having magical potential, but the powerful warlock simply ordered Hoods to leave. He would keep what he said in mind, but he have to go, and go he did.

Alex would look at Tiff, but keep silent. He had a long life ahead of him, and much time to use it finding a suitable apprentice. For now, he enjoyed his life with his family...