Join our server on Discord

Hiroki & Satio's Babies (Tank Cop & Nekomon)
Ruki had enough of this as the pull ups got put on she freaked out. "OK YOU STOP THIS RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU CAN'T GET ALL MAD AT ME AND TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME CAUSE THIS IS THE DAY OVER YEAR AGO THAT HENRY RAPED YOU AND FROM WHAT I SEE IT DIDN'T HELP YOU GET OUT OF BEING A FRIDGED LITTLE BRAT!"

Ruki's harsh insults echo all over the room and Renamon was silent for a moment and then she look over at Satio. "She's right I want you to take these things that are no better then diapers off right now. I won't have your insult my honor and digity anymore. This is over now get away from me you little weasle!" Renamon said glaring at him.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Hiroki closed her eyes and looked away from Ruki, a vein throbbing in he forehead as she grabbed her left wrist with her right hand. She began taking quick and very shallow breaths, her eye becoming a frigidly, icy blue-grey. She speak in a calm tone with an angry edge to it." Bitch..." She trails off as if comprehending just what the word could mean." Bitch? HA!" She repeated slightly louder with a laugh, the angry edge in her voice becoming more pronounced. There was a twitched then Hiroki did a perfect imitation of an erupting volcano. She quickly turned around to face Ruki with piercing glare that would chill Myotismon to the core. She was visibly shaking with hurt and anger, and her voice showed that she was barely keeping it under control." A bitch, huh? Is that what you think I am?" Hiroki stopped and shook her head. That's when it just be came too much for her and she did a perfect imitation of a volcano erupting." YOU THINK I GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU SAY?!?! HOW COULD YOU EVER KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS, HUH?!?!?!?!?!? HOW THE HELL COULD YOU EVER KNOW HOW HARD THIS IS FOR ME, DAY IN AND DAY OUT CONSTANT NIGHTMARES AND FLASHBACKS, NOT TO MENTION MY FAMILY BEING SPLIT UP." Hiroki was seething now, breathing very heavily, there was almost a hiss due to how hard she was breathing.

Saito got really mad when Ruki said what she did about Hiroki but he also got scared, scared of what it would do to Hiroki and in turn cause her to do. He looked at his twin sister, keeping a especially careful attention on her eyes for any signs of her emotions, as he heard her breathing he began to become worried, but when he saw her eye go frigid it made his blood run cold. When Hiroki started repeating Ruki all he could do was sit and watch, hoping that nothing would happen, but the she shot Ruki a glare and he began to worry for the digimon queen. He could litterally feel the emotion coming off of her in waves and when she started shaking her head he just put his head down, knowing all hell was about to break loose. He stayed that way until she finished with her explosion and the room fell silent.

[Image: 2vbkgfm.jpg]
puppies and digimon rule

PATAMON + GATOMON=NEKOMON &WHITEPATAMON
Creative Minds
Ruki skin went pale hearing Kind and Gentle Hiroki she use to babysit for brust into a rage like that made her lose some of her control again and wet the training pants some with worry. "Hiroki sweety I am sorry I yelled at you. Please just take a deep breath and we can talk about this." Ruki said worried what would happen next. Hiroki was pretty strong just as much as Ruki was.

Renamon didn't know what to say she just blushed as she lied on a chaing table in little more then diapers praying no one will ever see her like this.

By this point Hiroki had tears in her eye and was sniffling a bit in between breathes. She looked at the floor her hair overshadowing her eye and she remained very quiet for a while. Then there was a sigh and Hiroki looked back up at Ruki, there were still tears in her eye but not longer any anger, just hurt, sad, and a new found scar on her hear from her former babysitter." Ok Ruki-San, *sniffle* lets talk." She said in a voice like a very fragile and upset child. She wiped a few tear from her eyes and tried to look more emotionally stable than she was.

Saito was still a upset at Ruki and wasn't as quick to give her a second chance, but he was also worried about his sister mental state and well being. So, he went along with it as long as Ruki didn't hurt his sister any more.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds
Ruki smiles thinking this can all be over right now as she talks. "Look I know your pissed about being raped last year. I am sorry about that. But you need to really get over it girl. I mean was it really so bad? I mean didn't you enjoy the sex at all? I know I would love to get fucked by Henry he's a very handsome boy and he's got a nice big cock!" Riku wasn't to good at talks though and Renamon slaps her paw on her face when she hears that!

"Oh Ruki your a dumb bitch!" Renamon then gives Satio the FACE. She gets a very sad look and says. "Please sweety don't do this to me. I am not a baby, Please take this off me and I will give you a blow job in return!"

Hiroki face change, but not into a smile or in a good way at all, infact it changed back into an angry frown." NO, I DIDN'T ENJOY IT ONE BIT. I HAD MY VIRGINITY AND MY INNOCENCE STOLEN FROM ME. YOU MIGHT BE INTO STUFF LIKE THAT BUT NOW I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHARE MY FIRST TIME WITH WHOEVER I FIND TO BE MY LOVER. MY FAMILY WILL NEVER BE BACK TO NORMAL. I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGET THE PAIN OR THE SUFFERING! Never....never.....never....." She repeated the word a few no times getting quieter, it seemed to hurt more each time she said it.

Saito closes his eye at Renamon's really sad and cute expression." NO THANKS!!!(>.<)" He says in a half embarrassed, half flustered voice. He looks at her again resistin her look the best he can." No, my desiscion to make. You're in these until Hiroki-nii-san see you as ready and worthy of not being in them." He smiles at her and rubs her bell a bit and also scratches behind her ears." Plus, I must admitt that you do look very cute like that, Rena-chan." He was trying to be nice but he was being honest also.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds
Susie dressed as she is comes over to Hiroki and gives her a tight and loving hug. "Oh Sweety I am so sorry I didn't know how this really affected you. I said some very bad things. I will do anything to make it all better. Anything you want?"

Renamon's purrs and blushes as Saito comments her looks and rubs her in her favorate places. "Y...you really think I am cute? The only thing men have told me before is that I am sexy and that was only cause they wanted to fuck me. But I never been called CUTE before."

Hiroki just froze for a second, unable to respond to that reaction from Ruki. She eventually just leaned in and went started to hug Ruki back, tear streaming from her eyes a bit, harshly." Oh, ruki you don't mind this for a bit do you I mean. It's just cute to me." Hiroki seemed like a totally different person than both of her other sides today.

Saito giggles a bit, finding Renamon's purr and blush to be extremely adorable. He kept on rubbing her belly and scratching her early very gently he seemed to be good with digimon since he knew just where to rub and scratch." I really do think you're very adorable, Rena-chan. And yo know I'm not lying for sex." He blushed a bit himself, and tried to play it off with a giggle.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds
Ruki Nods. "I don't mind at all just tell me what you want me and Renamon to do? As my Digimon she has to obey me." Ruki then felt her blader give way again as she started to pee right on the floor! "Oh GOD!.....whats happening to me?"

Just as this was happening Renamon was making plesent sounds as Saito rubbed her and then she also started to soak her pull-ups to the point of overflow! Renamon was so ashemed she started to cry!

Hiroki looked at Ruki and hugged her a bit." Sshh, its ok Ruki-hime. Its ok." She said patting that girl on the back to comfort her." It's ok I just need to put a pull up or a diaper on you and then clean up the floor and it'll be ok. Which would you perfer?" She asked sweetly.

Saito just began to scratch her ear even more." Its ok, Ssssh, you just need a change." He said with a small smile.

puppies and digimon rule

Creative Minds