Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
With Katt's soft kick, Mar took the chance and placed his claw onto the cheetah's shoulder, faking that he was pushing her off, while in fact getting rid of any extra energy the hungry cat girl had gotten from all the drinking, and got rid of some of her energy on purpose, forcing her into a deep sleep that would durate an hour or two. "Heh, calm down there!" he laughed, catching the cheetah as she fell, "Like a baby. Stuffed herself and now she's got to sleep." He said, laying the sexy cheetah onto the soft sand next to Katt, "I think she's down for the count, hah!"

(Room)

"Mmmrrr!" Dorothy murred, feeling Shadow tease her underside, "Th-that's... ohhh... it feels so good..." she said, almost forgetting about the cock in front of her. She wriggled her butt a bit, as if trying to get him to grind his nose onto her crotch.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good," Katt rubbed her breast a bit, "Was beginning to think she'd suck these babies dry." she laughed, "She's kinda cute when she's asleep."

"Aren't you forgetting something pet?" Shadow asked, bumping up his hips, pressing his cock against her lips, "Don't ignore your master's cock."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, maybe we should leave her alone, wouldn't want to get a claw in the face if we were to wake her up!" Mar laughed, making reference to when he had tried to keep the cheetah from Katt's chest. "Well, you're naked now, and if we don't hurry you'll probably get many new fans." He laughed, pointing down at the big, dripping nipples. "We can do without the extra attention if we're planning to leave anytime today."

(Room)

Dorothy felt the cock hit her lips and she retreated slightly, only to, in her lust, start to nuzzle it with her snout as she gave it ocasional, tender licks, holding the shaft with both claws as she kept wriggling her butt onto Shadow's face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Agreed," Katt smiled, "Last thing I need is to become some tap for the entire beach. But before we go," She tried, in obvious futility, to cover her breasts, "You think, maybe you could find me some kind of cover?" she asked, blushing a bit.

"Ohhh, that feels good," Shadow growled in pleasure, dragging his tongue along her covered pussy lips, pressing against them with his powerful tongue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm, well" Mar looked up, a habit he had while pondering, "Oh!" he saw a palm tree's up side, which gave him an idea, "Wait here!" he grinned as he jumped towards the palm tree and began climbing real fast. When completely up, he sawed two of the tree's huge leaves, letting them fall neatly down and next to Katt. "Try them on!" he laughed as he jumped back down onto the sand.

(Room)

"Ohhh ahhh!" Dorothy moaned, murring all the while as she felt her pussy juices oozing out as pre, her mouth clamping around Shadow's cock as she began to suck, and suck really hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhh," Katt picked up the two leaves, holding them infront of her, "Hmm, hey, think you could knock down and cut in half one of those coconuts?" she asked.

"Ooh fuck yeah," Shadow growled in pleasure as it felt like she was abou to suck the cum straight out of his balls, "That's my sexy girl," he smiled, pulling aside her panties and pushing his tongue into her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Haha, I had thought about that, but I think if they weren't so fragile, the watermelon halves would have worked better ;D

IC:

"Sure!" Mar grinned, showing off and simply knocking the palm tree with a light elbow, knocking down a coconut that fell onto his palm, "This should work. This one's pretty big!" he said, placing one of his sharpened claws onto the tip of the fruit and splitting it into two even halves, with the coconut juice still in either half. "Here we are! Oh... I forgot these things had juice..."

OOC: Hey Shadow, you have anything in mind for what to do with these two? Because unless it's too much or you have something in mind already, I have an idea that'll involve Katt becoming an outstandingly big amazoness size so she'll be able to go "50 Feet Tall Woman"-like, but sexy, uncensored style. Just another tiny ego boost, for Katt's ultimate quest to become a goddess ;D

IC:

(Room)

"Nnnggh!" Not one for big resistance, Dorothy's vaginal muscles contricted, gripping Shadow's tongue tightly for a second, before she spasmed, and in a sudden her love tunnel gushed out a torrential amount of juices as she arched her back contently, giving his cock a long, focused sucking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Think 50 foot tall is a bit much. Besides, we can't let her ego get too big.

IC:

"Thanks I," Katt held one of the halfs up to her chest, the shell barely even covering her nipples, "Completely forgot I'm a lot bigger than I was, guess I'll just have to use the leaves." She sighed, "These things can be a hassle sometimes, but they're worth it." she smiled as she began tying some of the leaves together into a makeshift top.

Wow, she's sensitive. Shadow thought as he tasted her juices pouring into his mouth, quickly slurping them up. His cock twitched a bit inside of her mouth, releasing a large glob of pre-cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, inevitable doom woulda never sounded so good. Okay then, macro's out for the count, but uhh... any ideas? :P

IC:

Mar nearly fell down laughing, although the sight was pretty hot, "You wouldn't happen to have an older... more proportionate sister, would you?" he asked, still chuckling.

(Room)

Dorothy gasped and panted, trying to gobble up all the pre he fed him, she bumped back, regardless of her orgasm having come already, her pussy ached, and it felt really hot, she wanted more of the wild teasing, undoubtedly aroused beyond limits, which drove her to start sucking even harder and bobbing her head up and down fast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hmm, well the whole really big cock in relatively small girl's always been a good one for me. Mar's powers work on himself?

IC:

"No, I'm an only child," Katt said folding her arms, "I did the best with what I had, I think it looks good all things considered."

Shadow dug his nose deep into Dorothy's pussy as he lapped up her juices, her scent driving him wild, "Damn, I wanna fuck this hot pussy right now!" he growled, his cock twitching in excitement.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad