Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
OOC: Hey, there's no harm done, you get the Cow prefix as a nickname, and I get free milk. Everybody wins!

IC:

"Heh, you wish!" Mar grinned, "But I think she might, if she keeps stuffing herself" the dragon pointed towards the cheetah, as vehement as always with her endless suction. "Wonder if she remembers she was in hate mode just a few seconds ago?" he laughed.

(Room)

Dorothy blushed deeply, "Why does he have to keep asking that question?!" she thought embarrassedly, sucking the cock even deeper into her maw as she caressed it with her tongue softly, closing her eyes to avoid any visual contact with him as she began jerking what wasn't inside her mouth already with her claw.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Like a mother and her kitten," Katt giggled, then suddenly blushed, "N-not that I think I'd like a kitten, I'm too young for kids, I hope that didn't sound weird." she said laughing nervously.

"What's the matter?" Shadow asked as he carressed her cheek, "Why don't you look me in the eyes while sucking me off? Are you too embarrassed? Afraid of how much you'll like it?" he teased.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, I can be your kid. Anytime." Mar confidently said, chuckling and diving down again, but instead of directly sucking he started to give small, but generous bites to the fat flesh, licking over where he bit to make it a pleasurable itch as his fingers kept squishing her nipple hard. "With these? who wouldn't!"

(Room)

"I... nnnhgh!" Dorothy coughed a bit as she tried to talk with the throbbing meat in her mouth, she plopped it out of her maw and opened her eyes again, her claw still pumping the wolf's dick up and down to keep him hard, "I like it alright... stop trying to make me feel like a slut, will you?" she said, her ears falling back a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't know," Katt meeped cutely with each bite, "Might be a bit of a turn off during sex." she laughed.

"But you do don't you?" Shadow laughed, gentley rubbing her cheek, "It doesn't make you a slut just because you're enjoying it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Turn off?" Mar reached under Katt, rubbing around her groin with his free claw, squeezing her crotch all together with his big hand, "You sure about that?" he winked up to her as he sucked her nipple hard in front of her.

(Room)

"Well they way you tak about it doesn't help either!" Dorothy whimpered a bit, moving her other claw over to his crotch and softly starting to cup his furry balls, "And besides, you're the one who enjoys the most out of this... don't be ungrateful!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt let out a gasp of surprise, arching her back slightly as he grabbed her crotch, "O-okay, maybe, it's not that much of a turn-off." she moaned.

"Hmm, maybe you've got a point. Wouldn't be very nice for me to have all the fun." Shadow smiled, "Maybe you'd like me to eat you out, ever done a sixty-nine?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's better," Mar grinned widely, "But I think your other kid'll be quite reluctant to leave your milk factory." He said, pointing at the ever feasting cheetah, that had by now developed quite a noticeable paunch in her belly that showed off just how much milk she had ingested. "Katt, I think you'll be the world's new hunger solution. Maybe I should hide you!" he laughed.

(Room)

"Uhm I... no... I haven't..." Dorothy softly said, "God take a hint! I'm a virgin, and the only reason I still am is because I'm too scared to ask him to take me even after... all of this..." she started blushing madly again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maybe we should stop her before she pops," Katt wondered, "I wonder just how much is in there."

"Wow, I'd figure even though your a virgin you would've at least tried some of these things." Shadow laughed a bit, "Oh well," he grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up, "It'll be fun to teach ya." he smiled as lied back on the bed, his cock sticking into the air, "Keep sucking it, and I'll make sure you feel good too." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, it's like I said. You're the Earth's new universal source of food" Mar laughed at his own pun, poking the cheetah, "Hey there, Katt needs a rest, why don't you,"

"RRAAAAAWR!" the cheetah roared like an over-protective mother as Mar's claw approached.

"Okay okay fine. You can keep drinking." Mar sweatdropped, sitting next to Katt, "Maybe she deserves to pop." He silently whispered.

(Room)

Dorothy bent over with her knees besides Shadow, her voluptous hips in front of him as her head ended up again in front of his crotch, "Uhhh... uhm... I think I kinda get it now..." she muttered, her tail lifting up and away, moving the skirt up as well as now her panties were visible, still covering her nether parts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Come on, meal's over," Katt growled, pushing the cheetah away with her legs, "Go, get some mcdonald's or something."

"Good, you're a quick learner," Shadow smiled, nuzzling at her pussy lips with his cold nose through the panties, taking in a deep breath, "Oh damn, I could smell this arousal a mile away." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad