Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Grrrr! I'm not plastic, at least!" the cheetah growled even louder, smirking arrogantly as she grabbed both of Katt's fat nipples, pinching them hard and twisting them as if she was milking her, "Just because you're a cow doesn't make you sexy, lardy!" she said.

Mar felt anxious, too anxious to contain himself, but he had to, or at least, for some more minutes. "Lardy? That's new, but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Katt started milking!"

(Room)

"No, nngh, no!" Dorothy whined as she fell onto her claws and knees with her ass high up thanks to Shadow's grasp, "I, I thought!!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AH LEGGO!" Katt growled, slapping away the cheetahs hands, a small droplet of milk running down her breast, "They're one hundred percent natural." she laughed as she grabbed one of the cheetahs breasts, squeezing it tightly, "You wish you had breasts like mine."

"Whatever you thought was wrong," Shadow moaned as he humped her ass crack, "Don't forget, you still belong to me, you should be happy I didn't throw you to the ground and fuck you in the middle of the street. Would you like that? The whole world knowing you're my pet?" he asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ghhhgh! S-stop it! EEK it hurts!" the cheetah whined, though the droplet of milk that jumped from Katt's breasts thanks to all the strain found its way down to the other feline's muzzle, the taste invigorating her immediately.

OOC: Time to turn the tides.

IC:

"Th... that was... delicious...!" the animal side of the cheetah rejoiced over the milk, and that was when she instinctively dived towards Katt, plunging her lips and fangs onto her right mountain of fat, starting to suckle the gorged nipple madly while literally squeezing herself onto Katt's chest.

"Wow that's gotta be new" Mar said, feeling a stronger twitch down in his crotch, "And I'm without my camera." He sighed.

(Room)

"N-n-no!" She moaned to the thrusts, "M-master!" she managed to get out, feeling defeated, "I-it's okay... okay..." she panted, bearing half of the pain to try and enjoy the other half which was pure hardcore pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"H-hey, what do you think you're, ooh, doing?" Katt couldn't help but let out a small moan from the suckling, "St-stop it."

Shadow smiled when he heard 'master' leave her mouth, "That's right, I'm your master." He growled, as he repositioned his cock, poking the head at her tail hole, "If you beg real nicely, I might let you lube it up a bit with that mouth of yours before I shove it in." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Y-you know you want this as much as my animal side wants, so cope with it!" The cheetah grunted, sucking harder and harder as she nursed lots of milk from the catgirl's huge breasts.

(Room)

"Y-yes... t-thank you..." Dorothy responded softly, feeling her tail squirm, "I... c-can I... l-lube it... master?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt moaned softly, her logical side was fighting this, but it felt so natural, like she should be doing it, Ugh, why, does it feel so good? she wondered, gentley petting the cheetah's head without even realizing it.

OOC: YAY ANIMAL INSTINCTS!

IC:

"Good answer," Shadow smiled, releasing Dot's hips and sitting down on the bed, knocking away a black and white stuffed cat, "Come here pet, on all fours," he ordered, his cock sticking out into the air.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: And it's even harder to keep a dragon's instincts from acting up, but Mar's a fighter.

IC:

"Room for another one?" the blue, herculean lizard said as he suddenly walked to Katt's side and the cheetah's, "No fair if the other one isn't getting attention!" he grinned, kneeling and getting his muzzle to rub around Katt's large chest, or at least the free breast that wasn't being drank.

OOC: Or maybe not.

IC:

(Room)

"Skunky!" Dorothy whined as Shadow knocked the plushy off, "Can't you be a bit more gentle with my things?" she said, but complied, slowly crawling towards the wolf.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oohh, Mar, that feels good," Katt purred, her nipples hardening from the attention and her pussy was starting to dampen from the treatment, "Go on, see if you like my milk."

"So you like plushies huh? I'll have to keep that in mind." Shadow smiled as he gave his cock a few quick rubs, "I'm growing impatient, take much longer and I'll change my mind about letting you lube it first." He warned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yay for beach nursing!

IC:

And all of a sudden, with the happy grin of the dragon, Katt had two hungry mouths sucking and feeding off her large tits, the seemingly endless flow of the sticky, warm and sweet substance being like a tasty treat for both the dragon and the cheetah. Mar was in control, and he gave long, focused slurps and sucked hard to pleasure her more than to milk her, on the other hand, the cheetah was savaga and wild, as if she was desperate to get all the milk in Katt's chest.

"Wow, so the size isn't all that matters here, huh?" Mar teased, stopping to suck just to tease Katt, grinning as he kept her fat, gorged nipple in-between his fingers.

(Room)

"O-okay..." Dorothy soflty said, kneeling in front of Shadow's legs, reaching to grab his cock with a claw to keep it firmly up, she was starting to feel hot, "This is so awkward... but... it's so... arousing..." she said to herself, closing her eyes as she neared the canine member, giving it a soft kiss on the head before she slowly started to envelop it into her warm maw, keeping one claw on the edge of the bed while the other one gripped his dick firmly, yet caringly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yay for Katt nursing.

Katt: You're both getting your eyes gouged out for this.

IC:

Katt was blushing a bit as she smiled down at him, "Does it taste good?" she asked, smiling a bit at Mar, "I wonder if this could help you grow any bigger." she teased.

Shadow growled in pleasure, "I swear you're getting better at this," he noted as he leaned back and relaxed a bit, "I bet no matter how much you deny it, you love being dominated like this don't you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad