Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"As if." The cheetah merely hmphed proudly, looking away, "I don't need two tit-anics in my chest to lure cute guys. Why look at your little pet mountain there" she giggled, although this didn't please Mar quite a lot.

The dragon raised an eyebrow, not having the time to really talk in-between the girls' argument as Katt had posed already, "Pet? Oww that one hurt. This isn't going the way I liked, where's the mud and the hot girl-to-girl kisses?" he pondered, looking quite dumb, still laying there on the sand.

(Streets)

"Oh uhm... okay... sorry." Dorothy said, blushing again from embarrassment, "Guess it's not everyday I get forced to have sex, break my favorite glasses and have to rely on a brute to walk my way home!" she said, smiling a bit as only a couple blocks remained until destination now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *Fires anti-cupid arrow at Katt*

IC:

"You bitch!" Katt hissed as she pounced at the cheetah, tackling her into the sand, I'm not letting anyone take away my guy right after I found him. she thought.

"You know you love it," Shadow laughed, grabbing her ass and giving it a squeeze, "You were panting like a bitch the whole time."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hey, being a heartbreaker is not easy, but being a heartbreaker with godly powers? No wonder she loves me.

IC:

The cheetah's eyes widened like huge plates as Katt pounced her and they both fell to the floor, "What do you think you're doing?!" she restrained, fighting back and trying to push Katt away, although it wasn't easy with the sandy floor. "Get off me wench!"

Mar's eyes widened as well, but it was from lust, now he was sitting on the sand, legs joined together as he paid full attention to the quarrel.

(Streets)

"Mnngh!" Dorothy moaned, her butt being like a soft spot for her, size and sensivity were against her moral down there, "Not here!" she slapped his paw off angrily, her tail whipping repeatedly at the air in anger, "I might... enjoy some of it, but that doesn't mean I want to put on a show here, you know!" she scolded, "And it's here!" she stammered, searching for her keys as they reached the apartment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not a chance! I saw the way you were looking at him!" Katt growled, wrapping her arms tightly around the cheetahs midsection and squeezing her in a tight bear hug, "He's mine!"

OOC: Hope you know what you're getting into.

IC:

"Ooh feisty," Shadow laughed as he rubbed his paw, "Fine, no public displays, happy?" he asked, smiling a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: If I can manage Tiamat, I doubt she'll be a problem.

IC:

Mar wagged his tail excitedly as the bear hug made both girl's rivalized chests to squish and jiggle together, "Beach, number one choice always."

"Eek! Get off me!" The cheetah growled, using her legs to wrap them around one of Katt's, twisting and trying to knock her off, "Argh! Let me go!" she demanded, and since she couldn't lift her arms she used her claws to squish Katt's overgrown thighs.

(Apartment)

Once inside and in the elevator, Dorothy got really near to the elevator's pad, pushing the corresponding button and lifting them up to Mar's room number. Once inside the huge place, Dorothy sighed in relief, "Let's go to my room..." she said, walking towards the biggest room section as she ignored the remants of Katt's broken and torn clothes and... lots of a certain scent in the air.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHH!" Katt shrieked in surprise as the cheetah dug her claws into her thighs, she released her grip and grabbed her hands to pull them off, "You'll pay for that!" she growled, grabbing at the cheetah's top strap and pulling on it, trying to snap it.

Shadow lifted his nose in the air and took a few sniffs, "Wow, you're brother must've been busy. A cat if I'm not mistaken." he smiled, his cock hardening a bit at the smell of sex in the air as he followed Dorothy, watching her ass sway back and forth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The dragon couldn't be happier, as in only a few moments of strain, a snap was heard, two, in fact, but it sounded like one big snap. Not only had the cheetah was left topless by Katt's effort, but the claws onto Katt's hips had forced the last breath out of the panty and it had also come off, finally giving Katt's sexy butt some air. (No pun intended!)

"You!" The cheetah's eyes lit up some fire almost, "That was my FAVORITE bra, bitch!" she growled, taking the chance there was no more restraint to push Katt off her, but instead of retreating, this time she pounced Katt, landing on top, growling like an angry cat as she slapped the tigress' face.

"Ooh!" Mar closed an eye, although the turn in events was only turning him on more and more, his bulge trying to force its way out of its restraints.

OOC: We should so get an award of some kind for this.

IC:

"Okay, if I remember well... it's on my drawer next to my bed and..." she mumbled to herself as she opened the door to her room, ignoring Shadow's remarks about her brother's habits as she walked into the very large room decorated with as many plushies and teddies as you could fit in it, although they were all organized in a corner to the left of the big, pink-matressed bed, the mountain of cute stuffed animals taking their place on the carpeted floor. "It should be here..." she said to herself, walking in front of her drawer, bending over to start looking for her spare glasses, laying the broken pair on top of the night-stand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Anything less than oscar will be an insult.

IC:

Katt wrapped her legs tightly around the cheetah, grabbing a good chunk of her hair as she tried to wrestle her onto her back, "Serves you right, not like there's anything worth covering." she growled.

Shadow walked up behind Dot, grabbing her hips and rubbing his crotch against her ass, "We aren't outside anymore are we pet?" he whispered into her ear.

OOC: Was she in pants or skirt? I can't recall.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Mini-skirt ;3

IC:

"As if having ninety percent of your brain in your chest made you any better little, EEK!" the cheetah cried at the hair pull, reaching to dig her claws into each of Katt's sexy mammaries, "I'm gonna deflate these two balloons!"

"Maybe I should be stopping them by now," Mar said, before he saw the latest action and his bulge twitched so hard he had to hold it back with a claw, "Or maybe later!" he grinned.

(Room)

"Eep!" Dorothy reflexed by standing up straight, "H-hey! Wait no! Not here! N-not there!" she lied, feeling goosebumps about having him ride her like a dog (pun intended) again, but she also still felt hurt from the huge knot that had been forcing its way through her ass just an hour ago.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: If mar stops them, I'm sicing a hyperactive Slashmon on you.

IC:

"HEY! Second date only slut!" Katt hissed, lifting up against the cheetah and rolling her onto her back, "You wish you had a chest like mine, just look at these tiny things." She growled, pulling off her bra and throwing it away.

"I've been lenient with your disobedience long enough," Shadow growled, forcing her back over and lifting up her skirt, "I wanna fuck that sweet ass of yours, and you aren't gonna argue." he said as he undid his own pants, squeezing his cock between her butt cheeks, "Always loved hotdogging." he laughed, giving her ass cheeks a couple of squeezes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad