Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"It all depends on what your naughty mind priorizes" Mar smiled, laying his body on his back down onto the soft sand with the wet feline on top of him, "But seriously, it's such a pity you don't like water. But then again, we can always come back at night and..." the dragon cut the sentence there, murring sensually and deeply instead of talking to emphasize his point.

(Room)

"Gee, I just need to get a spare pair of glasses, and the walk could work as nice exercise, tee-hee!" Dorothy giggled, grabbing Shadow's right arm, "Uhm... and sorry about this, but you need to stay close to me, I don't want to hurt myself while walking." She finished, her free claw holding her broken glasses delicately.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I like water, I like large sexy muscle bound dragons, what I don't like is large sexy muscle bound dragons throwing me into water." Katt laughed, "If I could I'd return the favor." she teased, her wet tail sloshing around his legs.

"Do you have multible personalities or something?" Shadow asked, "Cause you're suddenly acting really weird." Even as he began walking out of the house, "So can you at least give me the directions to your place?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Haha, well you're a little too small and frail to lift me up I think!" Mar laughed, playing with Katt's furry back as his ears twitched, having picked up the sound of giggling girls approaching in the beach, "Okay, this is crucial. Let her notice them so I'll get to see a catfight, or throw her to the water to make her even madder at me so they'll notice her instead." The dragon started pondering as the couple of female furries in bikinis started approaching, only a few meters away from Katt and Mar. "Well I like catgirls. I like wet pussies, and I like you being wet if you know what I mean" he grinned. "Surely you got something in mind about what to do?"

OOC: Totally blank on what to do that won't involve hot sex again, to be frank, thinking Katt gave me the idea of catfight, save for originality!

IC:

(Room)

"Split Personality Issues?" Dorothy blinked her sapphire blue eyes, "Nothing of the sort!" she said truthfully, although the comment had sounded a bit offensive, which made her push herself away from him, "And I didn't like how that sounded, what do you mean I, waaaah! EEK!" Dorothy tried walking along, but couldn't see properly and her feet got caught within a small dent on the pavement, which made her trip and fall. "Owww... that's not funny!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Katt: You just like me because I can be in catfights? T_T

IC:

"You know what I like?" Katt purred, "I like having a cute guy like you all to myself for once, I hope you realize that if I ever catch you hitting on another girl, I'll beat her senseless." she teased, sorta.

OOC: Yeah, doesn't make much sense but sets up for the fight. Cause who doesn't want to see a fight between two sexy furs?

IC:

Shadow covered his mouth to keep from cracking up too loudly, "Here, just give me your arm, you obviously can't walk anywhere and I don't want people thinking you're walking around drunk or something."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hey, every thing and every one has their role in the world. Look at Renodramon, for example, he's my feet stall. *Sits on a couch and stretches legs while placing his feet onto Renodramon's back while he's laying down*

Reno: I'm a stall! *Wags tails*

IC:

"Yeah, you sound like a very..." But before Mar's sentence could finish his eyes moved onto the other girl, now that he could define her better, "Hot cheetah!" he slided in.

OOC: This will be priceless, we need a cam or two.

IC:

(Room)

"I'm not drunk! Why you!" Dorothy puffed one of her cheeks, although still missing her cute and big glasses, she still looked adorable when angry, but nevertheless she grabbed Shadow's arm again, "Remember the arcade? It's three blocks south and one west, so that means it's not a long walk, but at least I can distinguish a bit in the distance. So don't you keep saying senseless stuff again!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Cheetah?" Katt laughed a bit as she turned around, "I'm a ti," she noticed he wasn't looking at her, but at another cat-girl. A loud growl could be heard from her throat as she glared at the other cat.

OOC: *Readies cameras* This is so going on youtube.

IC:

"I'm just saying, having you stumbling around might look a bit odd." Shadow smiled, "You know, you're cute when you get angry." he laughed as he walked her down in the direction of the arcade.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Don't forget Veoh and Megavideo! Megavideo likes big 'uns!

IC:

Mar grinned as the cheetah in bikini blew a kiss to the large dragon as she passed by, he wagged his tail from side to side, a habit he had when he would get excited.

(Room)

"Hmph!" She said to him, looking away as they walked, "Not my fault I was born with a weak vision." Dorothy added, "Though I do admit that somehow... in a weird way I feel safe... maybe he's right, I'm acting really weird..." she thought, blushing as she felt embarrassed of herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt hissed loudly as she jumped infront of Mar, "Back off slut he's taken!" she shouted.

OOC: Oh screw that this is going on pay-per-view.

IC:

"Well whatever you do don't consider lasix," Shadow smiled, "Too many girls think glasses make them look stupid or nerdy, and just wanna get rid of them. So, now which way?" he asked as they came in sight of the arcade they'd been at.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Now I know why we use big balls as a reference to someone being arrogant. She might not have them, buuuuut... (on both senses!)

IC:

"Hehe, bingo!" Mar cheered in his mind.

"What? Just who do you think you're calling a slut, Helium Blimp?!" the cheetah retorted in a rather annoyed mood.

"Uhh, Katt?" Mar cleared his throat, "Maybe you should just,"

(Streets)

"Oh... well, I've always worn glasses. And I'm not nerdy!" She hissed, "I like going to the library because they have interesting books, thank you!" she said, "It's only a few blocks to in this direction." Dorothy added, pointing to the south.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What's the matter jealous?" Katt asked, striking a small pose to show off her chest.

"Wow you are way too sensitive," Shadow laughed as he shook his head, turning and heading down the block, "You need to learn not to take things so seriously."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad