Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"You know, right now you not only look sexy, but you do sound sexy" Mar murred, affectionately placing an arm around her neck and across her shoulder, "And you also look like a kid with their new toy."

(Room)

"Well, I wanted a honey tea, that's why I asked?" Dorothy said rethorically, her ears folding back.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You can't say you aren't enjoying them." Katt winked as she walked forward, "Come on, we didn't come here to make flirty comments all day did we?" she called back as she walked towards the water's edge.

*Room*

"Nevermind, it was a joke." Shadow said shaking his head, "Fraid I don't have tea, just water or milk."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Time to get 'er wet" Mar thought with a grin, and taking the chance she had gone ahead he 'tackled' her and scooped her up in his arms, before he suddenly hurled the catgirl to the open sea, "Incoming water-bombs!" he shouted.

(Room)

"Oh... aww!" Dot mellowed, one of her cheeks puffing up cutely as she frowned, "How can you not have tea? Drinking water and milk can't give you a healthy body you know!" she said, almost as if she was a scolding mother. "Well let's go out and buy some!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHH WAIT DON'T!!" Katt screamed as she was thrown into the water, jumping out and onto the beach right away, her fur soaked completely, "That was mean!" she whined.

This girl is weird. Shadow thought, yawning a bit, "You seem to have gotten brave all of a sudden." he laughed, "Tell me why I should go out and buy you tea? Not my problem."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ha, ha, ha, ha!" Mar chuckled, "Now didn't you say you were a pussy who loved getting wet?" he teased, his tail wagging excitedly as he placed his claws on his sides.

(Room)

"Uhm, I actually said that we could go out and buy some... and you offered breakfast, first." Dorothy said, logically building her point. "I can get dressed to go out, can't I?" she added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not all at once, I prefer to go slowly to get used to the water." Katt said, starting to lick her arms, Must, lick self dry. This could take awhile.

Shadow laughed a bit, Interesting, seemed so shy and submissive not too long ago. "Alright, let's go out and get something to eat, and yes you can get dressed to go out." Shadow said as he walked past her, "Meet me at the front door when you're ready, I'll be waiting." He smiled as he went to get dressed himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: It'll take a while if she wants to dry up her chest. BUUUUUURN!

IC:

Mar grinned, "Spiffy! And sexy at the same time..." he thought as he pulled his shirt up, revealing his riped, muscle-bound torso and stretched, "Want help with the dryin' up?" he asked with a smile, approaching Katt from her side while she was licking herself.

(Room)

Dorothy suddenly felt safer, much safer than a few seconds ago, and with that, she smiled "Thanks!" she said, turning around, giving her back (and butt) to Shadow as she walked off, involuntairily swaying her wide hips while she got to the part of the floor where Shadow had thrown her clothes on. She quickly bent down to pick up her underwear, first, and made it really quick in case he was trying to sneak a peek. Dressing herself in herself as neatly as she could, and adjusting her glasses on her face, she was ready, except with one minimal detail.

"Oww... this isn't happening..." She thought, taking off her glasses, which from all the thrusting when she was being humped on the table, she had grinded them onto the wood by accident, causing the glass to not to shatter thankfully, but dent considerably, reducing the magnifier's efficiency. As she checked the broken glasses, she sighed in discontent, lowering her ears, "I'll have to buy a new pair..." she said to herself in sadness as she walked towards the meeting point in the house.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're, not gonna just throw me in again?" Katt asked looking up, her fur clumping together and making her face look alot thinner than usual, "Brrr, it's cold now."

"You look just fine without them I think," Shadow smiled as he walked up behind her, wearing the outfit he had on earlier, "They do look cute on you though." he added as he opened the door, "So, any preferences?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If it makes you feel better we can jump together until the water's hot enough from you being in it, or" Mar suddenly picked Katt up by her waist with his claws, then suddenly embraced her wet, furry body to his buff, scaly one. "I can keep you warm like this!" He grinned.

(Room)

"Yeah but... I see blurry without them on" Dorothy lowered her broken glasses and tried looking around, but it was straining her vision already, "Maybe I could go around home to see if I can find my spare pair?" she asked, almost making a begging expression towards Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm, this is nice," Katt purred, "But after coming all this way, are you really okay with just sitting on the beach?"

"Well, I suppose we could stop there." Shadow shrugged, "As long as it's not too far out of the way from where you want to eat."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad