Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
OOC: Yes, if that makes you happy :3

IC:

""We have a sexy giant daughter.", is that any close?" Mar asked as he grabbed the couch's side with a claw and leaned on it, his other claw on his hip and his arm muscles flexing strongly as he smiled to Katt, "Plus, how is it my fault?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Because last I checked my sister didn't grow twenty stories tall and have sex in, in," Katt trailed off as she turned, her eyes locking onto Mar's muscular arms and chest, unable to divert her gaze.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aw, c'mon," Mar grinned and approached Katt sensually, reaching down to tickle her furry underchin, "You just wish it had been you with a giant ass and a giant body smashing those buildings."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt blushed slightly, her eyes still focused onto Mar's muscular chest, "That's, that's not the, point," she mumbled a bit, "You, can't just," again she trailed off as she ran one of her fingers over Mar's chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I can. I'm big and strong. I can do whatever I want," Mar grinned, softly scooping Katt off the floor and pressing her against his hard scaled body, "Mrrr. Nothing bad with getting a bit angry at me though. You're adorable when you do."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt wanted to yell at him again, still angry over what had happened with her sister, but the more she thought of it the more she felt jealous that it hadn't been her, and the harder it was to concentrate on anything other than the dragon's massive body, growing slightly aroused as her mind was flooded with the thought of him fucking her just like he had her sister.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well?" Mar added, looking down at Katt with a smile, "You sure look exhausted. Want me to put you in bed?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mrrr, only if you'll join me," Katt purred out, almost without even realizing she had said it outloud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure thing, babe," Mar smiled gently, rubbing Katt's back as he carried her over to her room, laying her on top of the matress and then jumped in as well, "I wonder. If you were so horny, why didn't you seek me out, huh?" he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Because I try not to look like a slut?" Katt purred softly as she rolled over onto Mar, smiling down at him as she pawed at his chest, her ass just above his crotch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad