Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Kitty's tired?" Mar softly asked as he grasped her breasts from behind, rubbing her ass and back teasingly with his overly-endowed member to tease her. Mar thought about just how many orgasmic cries she had listened from her in the day, and he knew the count exceeded ten. Looking down at the giantess with super-model curves, Mar decided that for a recent ex-virgin she had had enough, "Think you'll fit in your bed?" he laughed softly.

(House)

Dorothy frowned, her eyes closing as Shadow yawned, her paw waving in front of her head as she made a face. "Uhm... after bath... you should use mouthwash," she said, oblivious about Shadow's maw's size.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah, I, don't think so," Kitt purred softly, she still loved the feeling of pleasure she got from being with Mar, but she was tired as well. She instinctively began pushing back against him, even with her exhaustion she still enjoyed it greatly.

*House*

"Hey that's not very nice," Shadow chuckled a bit, "Maybe you'd like some of my 'homemade' mouthwash?" he teased a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar gave Kitt a playful slap to her ass, then scooped her in his arms, "Feel free to fall asleep. I'll make sure to get you home," he said with a soft smile towards Kitt, stomping off towards Katt's place.

(House)

"Gee, I was only kidding!" Dorothy giggled playfully, "I still think we should take a bath soon..." she softly trailed, briefly looking around and then at him, "And probably going to have to clean this place too," she said, the entire place being white, smelling of Shadow's essence.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt yawned cutely, nuzzling up against Mar's chest, "Mmm, okay, thanks, I could use a nap." she smiled.

"Yeah, that's gonna be a pain." Shadow chuckled a bit as he looked around, not really noticing the smell at all since it was his own scent, "Sure you don't want to just leave it like this though?" he teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The giant blue dragon walked out of the city while carrying Kitt, making sure to craddle her to make her feel more comfortable. Once he knew she was asleep, he quickly began extracting the extra energy within her body while also purging his own by using her body as a conduit, ridding them of their extra size. When they had shrunk back to their original heights respectively, Mar smiled. Sight of him as well as the giant kitten's had disappeared thanks to him exiting town and them shrinking so fast.

With a grin in his face, thinking that everybody who saw them like this would only make references to the 'monsters' rampaging, Mar quickly gave a content ruffle to Kitt's hair and then began running towards Katt's place.

(House)

"Don't be ridiculous, just look, you threw gallons of white paint everywhere!" Dorothy laughed a bit, covering the front of her maw as to not sound rude. She quickly snuggled up to him and murred as she rubbed her snout on his pecs, "Mrrrr... I feel so tired..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt was sitting back on the couch, flipping through channels, but most of them were dealing with the same thing.

"The two massive creatures just up and vanished after,"

"Leaving destruction in their wake, none were injured but a vast majority of food in the area was,"

"DUCK SEASON FIRE!"

Katt chuckled a bit as the black duck got a face full of buckshot from the hunter, "Hehe, I love this cartoon." She dropped the remote to the floor as her ears twitched, she jumped up and ran to the door almost immediately, throwing it open without even thinking that she was currently in the nude, "Kitt?" she asked hopefully, seeing Mar holding her sister.

*house*

"Yeah, cleanup can wait till later right?" Shadow smiled, patting her back, "No rush,"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, miss us?" Mar grinned to Katt as he stood out of her house, holding the napping Kitt in his strong arms.

(House)

"I feel like I could just fall asleep on top of you..." Dorothy softly said, nuzzling his chest more as her arms attempted to hug his huge body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Get in here!" Katt growled, grabbing onto Mar's arm and pulling him inside of the house, "That was you two on the news, what the hell were you thinking!?" she asked.

Shadow's only response was a loud snoring, the massive wolf already passing out from exhaustion after the wild love making, his arm still wrapped loosely around Dorothy's waist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar blinked at Katt's strength to be able to pull him inside like that, her apprehension making him raise an eyebrow "I don't know. Things just happened so fast. When I realized it I was having sex with your sister and the whole city had shrunk down," he shrugged, going to set the naked voluptous tigress on a couch to allow her to sleep peacefully.

(House)

Dorothy was even more exhausted, but she had somehow managed to stay quite awake. The day had been so weird. From her outing with Katt and her discovery of girl-to-girl make-out to Shadow's reaction to the full moon. It had all taken a lot out of her; blinking her eyes close, she yawned cutely and just let her consciousness fade along with Shadow's, falling asleep on the giant wolf as her tail tried to wrap around one of his legs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You, she, how could, you both, the whole city," Katt babbled a bit, unable to figure out which was more infuriating, "You can't just do that, what if someone had actually recgonized you two? What do you think our parents would have said if they saw that?" she asked.

ooc:

So wanna just wait with Shadow and Dot till Katt/Kitt and Mar catch up?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad