Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Oh, you're gonna love me spanking you from now on, baby!" Mar said, forgetting about his wish to see her spanking herself in front of him as he squeezed her large ass and spanked even harder, "You probably love it already, don't you?!" he grinned.

(House)

Dorothy screamed loudly as she was filled to the brim with Shadow's jizz, her womb being pushed out by Shadow's massive cock and load, her belly pushing out even more as it sloshed with all his spunk, "Ahhh...! Mmnnghh! I feel like... I'm going to... burst!" she gasped.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyaahhh," Kitt moaned and squirmed in pleasure, "Y-yes, it feels good, I like it alot," she purred, shivering in pleasure, fingering her dripping cunt as she teased one of her breasts.

*House*

"Oooh yeah, I know you can take it all," Shadow growled in pleasure, continuing to fuck her as he pumped more of his cum inside of her, "Gonna take it all, like a good cum dumpster aren't you?" he growled, holding her tightly as he kept humping her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The giant dragon was about to smack Kitt again, until he noticed a nearby chopper about the relative size of a large bug hovering nearby. They were filming. Mar smiled and put his claws around Kitt's perfect waist as she masturbated and touched herself, rasping lustfully, "Smile to the camera, cutie," he then grinned.

(House)

"Ahhh... ahhh!" Moaning louder, Dorothy's mind slowly faded into lust again as she felt numb, too numb to notice the pain of her stretching, her tongue fell over the side of her maw as she rested her head on the wolf's massive furry chest, her womb pushing outwards as her belly deformed and inflated with all the massive quantities of wolf jizz.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt moaned and purred softly, furiously rubbing herself as her honey dripped down her thighs, She looked up, only vaguely aware of the circumstances as she smiled, still moaning in lust, at the chopper and the camera crew onboard.

*House*

Shadow growled softly as he leaned back, his cock sliding partly out of Dorothy's cunt, "Amazing," he panted, his chest heaving as he caught his breath after the heavy workout.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wonder if Katt's watching!" Mar laughed, licking behind Kitt's neck as his claws grabbed her by the ass, kneading it to add to all the pleasure she was getting from masturbating and squeezing her own breast, "You're gonna come again, aren't you?" he grinned.

(House)

"Mmngh!" Dorothy gasped, the cum starting to evacuate from her pussy and onto Shadow, covering him and the bed with his own jizz waist down as she fell to his side, her stomach deflated and back to its trim shape, "That was... so... ugh... so... amazing..." she panted, her voluptous chest rising and falling as she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt growled and squirmed, "I, I don't, know, I don't know if she watches the news often," she purred loudly as he began massaging her ass, her tail suddenly shooting straight into the air as she arched her back in pleasure, squeezing her breast hard as she slammed her fingers into her cunt at a blinding pace, "Yes, I, I can feel it, so close, ahhhh," she cried out in pleasure.

*House*

Shadow nodded weakly, patting Dorothy's head, "Yeah, I can't believe you took it all so well. Should've seen your stomache, looked like you'd swallowed an entire cow." he chuckled, rubbing her stomache a bit. His cock was shrinking down slowly, shrinking back into it's pouch, completely spent after his orgasm, "Uh, don't this the wrong way, but I think you really could use a shower." he teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, let me help those guys! I'm sure they need to get a better look of your beautiful body!" Mar smiled, reaching with two of his fingers to force the chopper with his fingers to stop in mid-air, hovering it in several feet away from Kitt's cute nose, then lower in front of her massive (not only comparatively) cleavage, and then down to her dripping pussy, "C'mon girl, give 'em a shower!" the dragon encouraged, giving her giant ass another good spank.

(House)

"I can't move my body..." Dorothy whined a bit, even weaker than he was for granted, "I feel numb from under my bust line and below..." she groaned, but still put a paw on his chest, stroking his large furry pectorals softly, "...uhm... I know I sounded nervous, I was. But I kind of liked being stuffed like that."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyaahhh, M-Marrrie," Kitt mewed in pleasure, the rotors of the chopper actually blowing onto her cunt and clit, the cool feeling causing her to shiver with pleasure as her honey dripped out over the chopper, quickly covering it in a thin layer of her lust, "Ahhh, ah, I'm, I'm going to cum, it feels so good!" She cried out as she came, showering the chopper in a wave of cum reminiscent of niagra falls.

*House*

"If you enjoyed it half as much as I did I'm sure it was incredible," Shadow chuckled, he was a little concerned about the lack of feeling but figured it was temporary, probably just over sexed or something, "Well, if I'm not mistaken I'm betting the increase was from the full moon at it's peak, so don't worry, you'll get a nice cock-stuffing again." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Raaaawr! Oh yeah! Cum all over, baby!" Mar growled in lust, his cock slowly standing back up at attention as he watched the giant kitten douse the chooper and everything below in catgirl juice, "Never knew I'd meet someone so eager about fingering in the middle of town!" he laughed, suddenly cuddling Kitt from behind, his erection pushing onto her back.

(House)

Dorothy's lips trembled, but it was hard to tell if it was from anticipation or awareness, "I'd actually prefer waiting for it... I'm so tired... and I feel so full..." she sighed, laying on top of him with a cute yawn, her eyes closing as she tried to embrace the massive wolf.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt blushed slightly, glancing away from Mar, "D-don't say things like that, it's embarassing to think about," she smiled slightly despite herself, purring as she felt Mar's cock pressing against her back, "Mar, I, I'm kind of tired, you think we could go home soon?" she asked.

*House*

Shadow wrapped his massive arms around her, nearly covering her like a large blanket, his tail wrapping over around her waist, rubbing against her scaley ass, "Yeah, think once a month would be all I could handle too, feel totally exhausted." Shadow opened his mouth widely, nearly enough to swallow Dot's head if he wanted, as he yawned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad