Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Okay, I've had enough teasing!" Mar grinned to himself, picking his own body up to crawl over to Kitt's behind. He grabbed her by the sides of her large ass, then stuck his long tongue out and gave her butt crack a loooong teasing lick.

(House)

"That's what I've been telling you!" Dorothy moaned in discomfort, folding her arms as she heard him complain.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maaahhhhhhh," Kitt's sentence turned into a long moan of lust as she felt Mar's long tongue sliding through her crack, "Mrrrr, ooh that felt good," she purred softly, her tail wagging back and forth.

*House*

"Well if you'd just lend a hand you would've been out of there alot sooner." Shadow smirked a bit, "I think I could just cum you out, but I'll need some stimulation. Maybe listening to a cute dragoness masturbating?" he teased.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not as much as this will!" Mar growled with the same if not similar amount of lust as he gripped Kitt's buttcheeks very hard, kneading them and squishing them together, "Your ass's so great!"

(House)

"I, ugh... There's no reasoning with you, is there?" Dorothy bit her upper lip, but knew it would probably be hard yanking such a gigantic cock and bringing himself to orgasm on his own, "Uhm, alright... I'll do it, but you better take me out of here at once, deal?" she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt moaned and purred in pleasure, pawing at the ground infront of her, leaving deep trenches from her claws as she growled in lust, "Th-that, feels much better," she managed to moan out.

*house*

"None at all," Shadow chuckled, "Just remember, the sooner you get out, the sooner you can feel my large cock inside of you this time." Shadow growled softly as he began rubbing his cock, "Come on, moan loudly for me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, yeah. Don't you feel like you want more when I do it?" Mar asked with a satisfied grin, his fingers precoriously playing with her buttcheeks until sinking into the crack, "Rawr, so soft, yet so firm!"

(House)

"F-fine, just don't... say anything funny..." Dorothy said with a blush. She didn't have anyone in front of her per se, but it still was sort of hard for her to just start masturbating with Shadow so nearby so to speak. Nonetheless, she wanted out, and she was already being aroused by his prospects, it just took her a few imaginations of Shadow in different suggestive poses with his huge muscles and current giant cock to make her eager, and effectively without any tool or means to please herself she just brought a paw to her crotch and began massaging her creamy white entrance, tweaking her clitoris which made her suddenly moan out loud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt's back arched up as she purred in pleasure, the ground rumbling from the vibrations, "Yes, I want alot more, it feels good." she moaned.

Shadow matched her moans as he rubbed his cock, his balls tightening and squeezing around Dot, slowly beginning to push her out as he grew towards orgasm, "Ohh, yeah that's it, mmm, you sound so sexy."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Keep tight then, babe, you're getting a bunch load more of it!" Mar grinned, softly palming her sides while lifting her off her legs briefly, repositioning her so her ass would stick higher, starting to squish the 'cheeks even harder as he penetrated her tight ring with his hungry tongue, starting to give her a pleasurable rim job.

(House)

"Ahhh... it feels so hot in here..." Dot honestly said, although her hot panting conditioned her tone into a more passionate, needy one as she continued stroking herself nevertheless, not knowing Shadow was starting to push her out and kept doing her best to cum before he did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyahhh, M-Marrie," Kitt whimpered in pleasure, clawing at the ground as she squirmed, completely at his mercy, "N-not there, that's, so dirty," she moaned out.

"Gahhh," Shadow groaned as he rubbed his cock, Dot's moans of pleasure arousing him even more, pre already dripping from his cock as he came closer to orgasm, "Ohh, I'm, gonna cum, so hard," he growled, soon letting out a loud howl as he threw back his head, cumming like a volcano as his cum exploded from him, Dot along with it, landing on the bed completely covered in his cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're not dirty at all," Mar said with a pleased smile, his tongue digging deeper and further as he hungrily rimmed Kitt's perfect ass, "Plus you're liking this, aren't you?" he smirked.

(House)

"Meeep!" Dorothy braced herself, still being mere moments before her orgasm as she landed on the bed, completely covered in Shadow's jizz, her body nearly completely white now, "Ahhh..." she panted, exhausted from the 'fun' inside of his balls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt arched her back as she cried out in pleasure, "Ahhh, yes, it's, amazing, I love it." she moaned, unable to even to think straight as her body was flooded by the pleasure and lust.

*house*

Shadow clearly didn't have the same problem, the full moon making his blood boil with lust as he moved forward, mounting Dot with barely a second of hesitation, his massive swollen cock pressing against her relatively tiny cunt as he tried to thrust it inside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad