Join our server on Discord

My requests from SnK
And now, CloneWarrior's request for my own take on TFA Skybyte. She noted me in DA regarding this.

[Image: TFA_Sky_Byte_by_Shadypenpen.jpg]

My TFA version's partly inspired by this character:

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
The fact that you used the music meister as a base makes it awesome automatically. No question about it.
Thanks. Oh, I already managed to finish TFA Sky-Byte. :p See the post with the attachment. It's updated. Enjoy!
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Very nice. May I share? Is it up on your DA?
(12-28-2009 02:18 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Very nice. May I share? Is it up on your DA?

Yup.
Ok then. It shall be shared.
Thanks so much SnK!

I love your take on him! Now if only I could find the missing pieces to the toy Skybyte I have...
[Image: signature.png]
Expect this thread to be updated soon. Once I am done with my last "trailer".
(02-06-2011 08:58 AM)SnK Wrote: Expect this thread to be updated soon. Once I am done with my last "trailer".

I can barely contain by excitement! TwistedTwistedTwisted
[Image: signature.png]
Yes. This is good. Plus we know about your "excitement". Do you go through many underpants? heh heh Just messing with you.