Join our server on Discord

Found an error in the last update?
My lemon put in 2+ months ago still hasn't been added. Also, I still need my contact e-mail changed to the right one.
(10-03-2008 11:05 AM)digidv85 Wrote: My lemon put in 2+ months ago still hasn't been added. Also, I still need my contact e-mail changed to the right one.

Hmm... Casulty of cruelty is in there, and active. I'll update the Contact Email then.

Edit: I saw what might have made it seemlike the story wasn't there. It's repaired now and the new email is added.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I actually needed my e-mail changed to digidv85@yahoo.com and you put my original at a glance info back up. I need what was there before. My lemon still has not been posted. Gears of War, I'll send it in again though.
The story BTW was call peoples hates and fears. It wasnt in the update.
So which e-mail should I send stuff to, the one stickied on the main page, or the one in the submit section?
The drago page link does not work. Also, the <title> in Shiroh's gallery is "Chibi Wargy".
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
Since I have been getting pms about that broken link of Drago, I just fixed it myself, now it is working, the section of Magna-FlameRenamon is missing the lemon submitted, I mean, his section is created but when you click on the only lemon he has you get a page not found due to that his lemon didn't got uploaded in his folder on the server.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alright just updated, fixed the chibi wargy thing. Can't find anything for magnaflame renamon going through the emails.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
My story didnt get uploaded last time. It was a story called "School love" Or something close to it.