Join our server on Discord

Digimon SEXUAL Tamers 2.0
"I want you," he whispered and held her tighter. His hands moved and found her two rounds of flesh and massaged them as he began kissing her neck and licked her furry skin. Even under the fur he could see the blush and that made him work for it more. He wanted to see her get wet and blush. "Tell me, are you a virgin?" he asked. "Ever had sex before?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tiff did not answer she just struggled, which was as much of an answer as any one needed. "Get off! Stop! Please dont do this, why me? Im a Renamon, I dont look anything like your people!" she pleaded, her claws extended and tearing at everything they could reach as she blushed deeper. Her body slowly began to respond to the touch and her nipples began to get a slightly hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"True, but I don't care. I want you, your beauty, your body, you. I want all of you." he whispered and rubbed her breasts with his hands as her tentacles held her. He then kissed her lips again as he moved his hands down to feel her ass. "Mmmm...Quite a butt you have, Renamon," he whispered and got back into the kiss.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Slowly her struggling slowed and almost stopped as her pussy became wet and her moan became more and more common. She looked at him with pleading eyes. "No..." She murred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I want you, all to myself. You will be my slut," Ale whispered his tentacles removed his pants and hi erect dick popped out of its hiding spot. "Look, m y dick wants you. Its hard for you, Renamon," he whispered as he kissed her skin and fur.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stop this!" She half yelled half cried. "Enough, Im not a slut!" She struggled again but could get nowhere with her fighting as the tentacles held her down. "Get that thing away!" She screamed as she saw his erect dick.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex only reached into his pocket and pulled out a pill and threw it into Tiff's mouth and covered her mouth. "Swallow," he ordered. That pill would make her body go into heat, and beg for his cock in her. She will be his slut.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tiff's eyes filled with fear and she hid it under her tongue and pretended to swallow. She did not know what this thing would do to her but she had a feeling that it was really bad. She begged for mercy from behind the hand but it all came out as a muffled noise as she tried to shake his hand off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Now how do you feel?" Alex asked, moving his hand back. "Do you want my cock now, my lovely Rena-whore?" he asked, kissing her neck and licking it.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tiff spat the pill and said "No! Get off! Get away!" She struggled harder but moaned as her neck was kissed and licked. Licking was very sexual to her since she was a renamon. "Why?! Stop it!" She yelled as she struggled more, quickly tiring herself out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)