Join our server on Discord

The Art of The Chaos Knight >:)
the best way to get not distracted is to punish yourself. say to yourself in the morning "today i WILL draw a good pic or i´m a freaking looser" what a "good" pic is you must decide for yourself.
listen to musik you like while you draw and close youre messengers and turn the tv off and don´t let any comics or mangas lying near to you or you won´t be able to NOT read them ^^

from time to time ask other artist what could improve youre unfinished picture (i get asked every day from my drawing sensei ^^) i would helph you icq: 244290615 msn uzum-aki@hotmail.de if you want

some random tipps
-think about what the picture should show before you start sketching
-put some drinks near to you
-draw with friends if possible
-draw what you like if you draw, draw what you hate to draw if you want to train your skills ^^
-you should always keep in mind that you´re pictures should move the hearth of those who look at them draw them while thinking about it
and
cuteness rulez :3

guess that´s enough for the beginning

for the difficult poses
-train perspective with objekts like rectangels
-train youre mind to actually image a complete pose
and this is the best tipp i have
-draw a miniature pic (10x6cm maybe, the same format as youre paper where the pic will be drawn on) first, then you know for example where the feets and hands go on the big paper, so you kinda trace it und the bigger paper this will make it a lot easier

if you´d like to say thx please give me a comment on my next pic or maybe draw flamon Rolleyes

PS:
for a pic 30minutes are very fast normal is at least a hour. there are some so freaking good artists out there who can draw a very good pic in 15mins but you´re not on of them, not yet ^^ (neither am i)
You can overcome insanity with cuteness....just believe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Art of The Chaos Knight >:) - by Lost - 05-27-2009, 11:36 PM
RE: The Art of The Chaos Knight >:) - by Saiyu - 09-20-2009, 07:41 AM
RE: The Art of The Chaos Knight >:) - by Saiyu - 09-21-2009, 12:23 AM