Join our server on Discord

Wonderful news!
I know some of you will remember a while back when me and my man were fighting to gain custody of his nephew Kenny.. Well, I just thought I would update everyone on this.. Took me awhile to figure out how to put this up and where to put it..

I'll explain a little first of all..

After we won that particular case.. I grew closer to Kenny, as anyone who lived with the little guy would.. but, in my case, it was different. I began noticing that he looked a lot like I did when I was his age.. Which brought back memories of a relationship that didn't work out becuae I was lied to.

I dismissed it at first, thinking about how it was too big of a coincidence, and that the girl I remembered didn't look much like his mom.. but, the more I tried to forget it, the more it pushed its way into my mind.

Finally convinced myself that it was possible, though why she didn't have me on the list of potential fathers is something I don't understand.. and something the courts are probably going to look into. Because we had a paternity test done on wednesday.. and yesterday we got the results back...

Happy doesn't even come close to describing how I felt when I saw the results... I am his father. This briliant little guy is my son.. Its an amazing feeling. I would have cried right there if he hadn't made a bit of a joke.. but thanks to him I was able to control myself until we got to he car.

I didn't tell many people about this, because I didn't want to get my hopes up.. or anyone elses.. But those who I told about it before were very supportive. :)

Some people say that being a parent is hard work.. But, I don't care how hard it is.. It's worth it.
The OCA
You're right, that is a pretty big coincidence, but a pretty fantastic one!

I'm so happy for you. From the sounds of things, you've been through the wars, but it's nice to see that you're getting all the good fortune that you deserve.

^_^ Happy times!
Good thing you switched teams when you did. No telling how many other illegitimate children you could've had.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
As usual, you make the worst out of the situation Wise. I had more than enough oppotunity to have other "illegitimate" children as you put it. But, none of my other girlfriends were dumb enough to lie to me.

Meh, its not worth arguing with you about. Nothing you can say could possibly spoil my mood.
The OCA
Glad its yours, and I am happy that this was the most pleasant turn out of the situation and was happy to hear that. I hope you are elated and wish you two the best of luck with the new found appreciation of the new.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Congratulations, no wonder why you got so close to the little boy, there was the blood bond there too, I'm glad all went fine for you in the end :)
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Good for you, hope you like her and all that jive.
So how's this going? Anything of note or should I close this?