Sisters of Eluria
07-27-2007, 03:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2007, 09:29 AM by Altima.)
Sisters of Eluria
Right, just thought of this in a few seconds after thinking about some yuri fun.. XD

oh, by the way, if you haven't already caught on, the title is from Stephen King's Dark Tower series, though this rp is not based on the novels...only the title.

PLOT:

Back in the early years of the third era, a sisterhood was formed. The Sisters of Eluria. The sisterhood was founded on the basis that many young girls would join their ranks and grow stronger than any warrior who is a man.

Over the years, the sisterhood produced many powerful women warriors, and witches. But, over the course of those years....things began to... happen....

CLASSES:

Melee- starts of with either 4 skills, or 3 skills and 1 magic. These are the fighters of the sisterhood, the ones who prefer brawn over brains. They advance faster in learning skills.

Hybrid- starts of with either 2 skills and 2 magic, or 3 in one category and 1 in the other. These are the mixed units of the sisterhood. They don't have a preference in combat style, which makes them a little balanced. They learn skills and magic at the same rate

Caster: starts off with either 4 magic, or 3 magic and 1 skill. The casters of the sisterhood are the brains of the sisterhood, and sometimes the most powerful, though they need a lot of studying in order to advance.

RULES:

-no god moding(making your character so uber, that she is invincible or can blow up entire buldings by winking at them)
-no powerplaying(controlling another players character)
-post flood rules are the same as on the board
-maximum of 3 characters per person

PROFILES:

I assume your character is going to be female, since this IS a Yuri rp...

NAME:
WEAPON:
DESCRIPTION:
SKILLS: (if you are melee or hybrid, this is where msot of your fighting skills go)
MAGIC: (this is where your magic goes if you are a Hybrid or caster)

OBJECTIVE:

This is a Yuri rp, with a little bit of RPG element... Basically, you can get as yiffy as you want, if others wan to get yiffy, but your character is also striving to become powerful, so as you continue to train and hone your powers, you will learn more powers and skills(I will let you know when you learn either a new skill or magic)

oh and... during the game, you may challenge each other to duels, and the loser MUST do soemthing the winner asks for.

Ok, I think I've done enough work right now... I'll wait for a few profiles to be posted, before posting mine
07-27-2007, 04:56 AM,
RE: Sisters of Eluria
NAME: Krissy
CLASS: Melee
WEAPON: Duel Katars
DESCRIPTION: A black and neon blue hedgehogette who is shorter than most people about 4 foot tall. She has shoulder length black hair with neon blue streaks in her hair. Her ankles, wrists, and neck have neon blue rings that go around. She wears light black leather armor for quick movement and protection. In her ears she wears single silver stud earings. As for her measurements she has a double C bust.
SKILLS: Stealth, Double Slice, Skewer, Gouge (leaves an opponent incapacitated for one post)
MAGIC: none